2010 FE ACR Has Arrived!

YELLOWFEVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was sure worth the wait! Yet another great Viper buying experience with Bill Pemberton! My number is 41 of 50 FE's. I love the FE exterior and interior color combination!

RK

Attachments

• DSC_0300.jpg
    DSC_0300.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 141
  • DSC_0303.jpg
    DSC_0303.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC_0309.jpg
    DSC_0309.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0299.jpg
    DSC_0299.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC_0310.jpg
    DSC_0310.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 111

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!! That color just explodes in the sun light! Best of luck, drive her in good health! One thing that you should do is take the tire shine off, it appears that it is even on the tread surface and you don't need that!:2tu:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME Viper....Now you can prove to those ZR1 drivers that YES the VIPER is still, king of the hill. I went to a car show yesterday and as usual not a single Corvette owner even looked at my Viper. I looked at their cars. Corvette owners are snoby as hell. I have been in several Corvette clubs in my life and they were always like that. Lots os little clicks and groups in those clubs. I have been in the VCA now since 1998 and never seen a snoby Viper owner. Does that make any sense?? Now all you Corvette owners can send me your hate messages, but its true. Buy a Viper and you will find out. Happy Vipering with that beautiful Viper. :2tu: :headbang: :drive:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOWFEVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the compliments, very much appreciated! I'm really fortuneate and excited to have this car! I do need to change my screen name, I no longer have my 2005 Yellow Fever VCA Edition SRT-10 Roadster:D My girlfriend loves Vipers also, they are her favorite sports car. When I was taking pictures of the car, she hopped in the drivers seat and wanted her picture taken (picture attached). She hasn't done this yet with any of the Vettes I've owned, nor the Ford GT,even after years of owning them. She sure has great taste! She really wants to drive this car to shows and other events, she's telling me that she needs to drive it:drive:

Attachments

• DSC_0317.jpg
    DSC_0317.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 88