2010 orders opening up

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a call from the dealership this afternoon, the 2010 orders are opening up Friday. Now this what is happening for the Niagara Region, Ontario Canada, I have seen some here have already placed their orders, so I'm not sure if my area is behind the times:dunno:. I ordered mine off the 2009 website. What we did was go to the build and price, then printed the summary screen, so when the orders open on Friday, they will have the information needed to place the order. They have my deposit, and I have the purchase agreement for a 2010 Viper Red Vert! LET THE EXCITEMENT BEGIN!!!!:woot:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suspect this will be one of the fastest model year sell outs in Viper history: The most colors, stripes, and interiors ever offered; the last year of the Viper as we know it today; and in very limited numbers. Several are saying that a large number of the +/-500 are already designated to leave the US...

So if they officially open orders on Friday, anybody want to take bets on when they will close them - as in "sold out"? :D

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great if the final Vipers off the line were verts.

Started out as verts only in 92', seems fitting to end with verts only in 09'. Too bad they could not be real special as in verts with the coupe rear end on them. Now that would be truly, truly special. Of course in Red ONLY with no other options offered. Bought only one way in a year where you could option the hell out of everything else. 256 of them or as many as were made in 1992 for historical significance.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Several are saying that a large number of the +/-500 are already designated to leave the US...<<<

Since when can we non-US people order a brand new Viper?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Several are saying that a large number of the +/-500 are already designated to leave the US...<<<

Since when can we non-US people order a brand new Viper?

Through who ever represents F/Dodge near your Country.....I travel alot on business and saw one in Mex City,Mx and Sao Paulo,Bz respectively at dealers.........yes I know taxes/VAT will kill you..but it can be done...

viperpalmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have talked to the powers that be and they have said anyday now, friday may be a little too quick on the draw considering they have a few more announcements to make but you never know. All I am saying is that I doubt they will open up ordering before everyone knows what their available options will look like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang