2010 production #'s...Again

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey,

I know....its been shown somewhere before. Did a search and all I can find is members talking about what magazine the info is in.

I actually had that mag but passed it on when I was done with it.

So, Please.....the production numbers for 2010 if someone can post them

Thanks

Matt

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I think this is what you're looking for:

2010-production2.jpg

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't quite tell from that picture, but it doesn't look like those breakdowns include the 20 ACR verts, nor the special edition paint jobs from the other two big dealers.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
May have some additional 2010 information....

I've been trying to finish up a few things and checking my numbers

The big question is to management, a little over a year ago I asked if I could provide additional info that the IVR doesn't have, wondering if that has been decided on or still in limbo. I would love to pass it on, but hesitate do to requests and cautions issued

Thanks

Jeff

donk_316

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, put the information on the Production Numbers thread in the G4 section on VOA. You dont need permission to post information...

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I asked if I could be their registry (much like I didn't do here by mistake) and because I'm not a Viper Owner I was turned down. I've just always did this for the owners of Vipers that are curious about their Vipers and want to know more of the interesting details. I'm also working on the 2001 Vipers for another forum. I just know from previous mis steps here to ask and I'm just not sure who to ask anymore. Tried to contact Jay again and never got a response. I know he turned the IVR over to the VCA but thats all I know. Let's just say I'm trying not to step on toes and work with those that I can. I haven't asked here since a few PM's with a VCA Executive, so I'm just checking in again.

Jeff