2012 VIPER ROUND UP DETAILS!!!! Spread the word!!!

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the "overflow" hotel??

And will there be any security??

George, there is no overflow hotel that I know of. I emailed our hotel contact and they will still take your reservation under the special rate. PM me if you have any issues and I'll assist in getting you booked.

As far as security goes, you would need to ask Ryan.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I attend on my Huffy? I'll chip in a NIB 20" Slime filled inner tube & a pair of Bear Claw pedals for the silent auction. The location is worth it. I can eat, sleep & get hammered without my keys!

Lol...bring it!! I'll bring the Diamondback. We can do laps around the parking lot.

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys I had everything good to go, and my wonderful job just threw me a curve ball. Now I get to fly out of state just a few days before the Round Up.!! ;(
Some times I hate my job... But it pays the bills and let's me enjoy a Viper. Maybe next year guys, sorry.

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well guys I had everything good to go, and my wonderful job just threw me a curve ball. Now I get to fly out of state just a few days before the Round Up.!! ;(
Some times I hate my job... But it pays the bills and let's me enjoy a Viper. Maybe next year guys, sorry.

Is that a cold coming on....or the Flu...... Don't you have sick days :D

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that a cold coming on....or the Flu...... Don't you have sick days :D
MAn, I wish I did!! But I have to attend a mandatory training class on some experimental testing equipment. It'll give me a pretty good raise too, plus this is the only class of the year... So I have to go. It was originally scheduled for the week after the round up, then they decided to change it on me!! How could they?!?! I mean, I have a viper round up to go to!!!! ....haters

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I attend on my Huffy? I'll chip in a NIB 20" Slime filled inner tube & a pair of Bear Claw pedals for the silent auction. The location is worth it. I can eat, sleep & get hammered without my keys!
Depends on the year of Huffy...

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to the Westin today. Security is managed by the Domain complex, not the hotel. She told me that they have officers patrolling the whole area around the clock.

I never stayed at this hotel so I can't confirm if why she is saying is true.

OP
OP
got one

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to the Westin today. Security is managed by the Domain complex, not the hotel. She told me that they have officers patrolling the whole area around the clock.

I never stayed at this hotel so I can't confirm if why she is saying is true.

This true! :)

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can guarantee it is better then the Manor Inn in College Station where we have stayed many times with our vipers for DE's at TWS.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife's in Berlin, GE so I will be unexpectedly going this one alone. At least I won't have to contend with the Jewelry show over at A R T. :rolleyes:

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we going to have a donut contest this year on top of the parking garage? I just saw a piece of "Tokyo Drift" thought about the parking garage yet again.....

50 Vipers & 1 Huffy.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less than 3 days away.....and this thread is VERY quiet!!

Great point! Maybe we should either talk about Mustangs or upload a pic of a Matchbox car and see what happens...here goes:

attachment.php

See y'all Saturday AM.

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to give a big round of applauds, thumbs up, major cudos, and just all around thanks to the folks who were responsible for making this happen. Besides the big guns, there were many that remained behind the curtain. You know who you are. It was fantastic. Ryan, thank you for opening your house up to us, and for the wonderful BBQ. Jamie - great sausage links. Also thanks to the supporting vendors such as A.R.T. for the Dyno Friday and track time Sunday; and Ben, who provided us with a wonderful evening meal at the conclusion of our run out to Fredericksburg, Tx and back, as well as some goodies that were raffled off that evening. Also, thank you Ryan for breakfast Sunday morning. It was neat eating Breakfast Tacos out of the back of a Viper. That is "Real Class". All of you rock. I missed the one last year by two months. Made this one. Thank you for putting this on. It provided a wonderful opportunity to bring the three Texas Chapters together and enable us all to meet, socialize and befriend members from all over Texas. We even had a visitor from Colorado drive all the way in with his son. The weather cooperated throughout it all. I'm looking forward to seeing some great followup photos and videos. We had some awesome drives. It will be some time I think before Austin recovers from all the snakes that mysteriously appeared this weekend. Great fun. Thank you.

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Couple quick pic.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics