2013 Shadow Blue Pearl W/Silver Stripes

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stopped in my local Dodge dealer and they just received their first Viper available to purchase. I love my 2010 SSG ACR, and have purposefully avoided thinking about the Gen V, but after finally seeing this car up close and personal, I will really need to work hard in getting it out of my mind. It was incredible, and the paint (Shadow Blue Pearl) and stripes are amazing, love the color. At $121,900 it’s almost tempting……

Here are a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure.

You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh man that is **** as all hell!!!! And I like the stripes better than on the GTS actually....

Oh man that's prolly the best couple of shots I've seen of this paint...cant wait til its in my garage! Thanks for posting!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I'm beginning to think that the Gen V is such a perfect execution of style that it looks good in every combo. That looks amazing.

By the way, a friend of mine has your car's twin. My favorite of all the Vipers in our region. I hope you wouldn't sell your SSG ACR to get the Gen V, that ACR is a work of art and a dominator at the track. And that color, wow.

I think it's inevitable that I will end up adding an ACR to complement my GTS. Can't really afford it, but then I would have one for the track and one as a true GT supercar. I can dream, lol

OP
OP
C

CBR-ACR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not even a thought to trade out of the 2010 ACR, #22 of 30 will be in my garage forever. After seeing so many photos of the 2013 they just don't do the car justice, it is a piece of art, a high performance masterpiece! In talking to the sales person, he flipped me a video when it was delivered and placed in the showroom last week. If I can figure out how to attach, I will post it.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not even a thought to trade out of the 2010 ACR, #22 of 30 will be in my garage forever. After seeing so many photos of the 2013 they just don't do the car justice, it is a piece of art, a high performance masterpiece! In talking to the sales person, he flipped me a video when it was delivered and placed in the showroom last week. If I can figure out how to attach, I will post it.
i would have to agree with you on the ssg acr. i have # 2 and # 18

Street Serpent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking....What dealership is this at in Charlotte??

Might have to go see this one in person on Monday and of course eat at the Cheesecake Factory while in town.

Scratch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be Keffer Jeep/Dodge

Color looks awesome, more pics on dealer page

MODERATOR EDIT: Links to non site supporting vendors is not allowed.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This color just moved to the front of the list for my choices. Plus it's an SRT. Wonder if it has the track pack.

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definately the best color on the new Viper. Still take a 10 ACR anyday of the week....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang