2013 SRT Viper Picture in Latest Issue of Car & Driver!!!!!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, was just in the super market shopping for food and came across the latest issue of Car & Driver. In an article entitled "the 25 Cars Worth Waiting For"...guess what the first one was, YES THE 2013 SRT VIPER! Didn't give a whole lot of information BUT, here is the picture they are showing....and, if this is accurate, HOW DID THEY GET PERMISSION TO PRINT BEFORE THE BIG APRIL 4TH UNVEIL?????
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Now, I know we aren't supposed to show anything, but this is out of public information in an already published magazine. If true, someone slipped some confidential info out!!!!!

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sure hope that's not it... Maybe it's just the angle, but I don't particularly like it...

Here's hoping for more / better in a couple weeks!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to rain on your parade but that magazine came out over a month ago (subscribers are several weeks ahead of newsstand) according to recent observations it is not even close. Thank God!!

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't even look close to the hotwheels version that was leaked. On a side note, did anyone notice the pictures of the new Corvette (I think 2014) that is on the cover of a recent magazine? I know Dodge is trying to keep everything secret until April 4th but it looks like the new Corvette copied the new Viper's headlights already.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, whew! I don't subscribe, so thought it was something new....figured I should post to see what is going on.

I also thought it looked like a picture that was floating around months ago, so why would Car & Driver use that?

Thanks guys! Really looking forward to attending the unveil on April 4th!

:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte