2013 Viper on eBay does 140 in 2nd gear! DAMN!!!!

msp282

Viper Owner
Reaction score
and he loves to drive it. :D

Description
This is an incoming SRT Viper GTS, reserve it now.

One of a kind, so much fun to drive.

It also has the special back hugging Sabelt Racing Seats.

They are so confortable and supportive that you'll feel like you're seating in a Lear Jet.

0 to 60 in a stunning 3.9 seconds.

And it's so much easier to drive then the previous model that you can lend it to your grand mother for a week end fun drive in town.

Please make sure that you get it back by night, with a full thank, and take it to the back winding roads.

This car rocks, well, it's a rocket, that's what I've meant.

You got the ideia.

It also comes with the car cover, just in case you wouldn't like to lend it to granny.

This is a product evaluation run, if you buy it now, We'll let you know exactly where your car is in the final production line.

It's a collectors item, and I just loved to drive it.

In second gear you can top 140 miles per hour.

The picture is not the actual car color.

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"0 to 60 in a stunning 3.9 seconds." So it's actually slower than the Gen IV (but at least the gearing has changed - 140 mph in second gear.................). I see that Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram has a real Rhode Scholar on site.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT should drop that dealership. That BS does nothing for their new upmarket aspirations. That poor GTS will wind up with balloons tied to the wipers, parked right next to the wacky inflatable dancing tube man.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"0 to 60 in a stunning 3.9 seconds." So it's actually slower than the Gen IV (but at least the gearing has changed - 140 mph in second gear.................). I see that Manhattan Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram has a real Rhode Scholar on site.
Yeah but that 3.9 is with grandma driving

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SRT should drop that dealership. That BS does nothing for their new upmarket aspirations. That poor GTS will wind up with balloons tied to the wipers, parked right next to the wacky inflatable dancing tube man.

This is simply the height of stupidity. And Chrysler had the stones to shut down Tator Dodge. One thing is for sure, if Chuck Tator were an SRT "approved" dealer, he might even out-sell dealers like Tomball. We really have NOTHING in the north east regarding SRT dealers with more than just a brain stem when it comes to knowledge of this iconic car. No offense to Huntington Jeep Chrysler Dodge. When is Dodge going to wake up?

ipetrov

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there's anything good about that ad, it's the picture. Finally a Gen V that has grown some chest hair to go along with the loud mouth. Park it next to a Gen IV ACR and it won't look like its girlfriend. All it took was getting rid of the annoying LED eyelashes and getting a couple of black eyes instead. Best visual mod so far in my book.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
140 in 2nd gear...the fusion reactor must be fully engaged for that to happen.

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
140 in 2nd gear...the fusion reactor must be fully engaged for that to happen.

With your "fusion reactor fully engaged" sixth gear* may reach orbit escape velocity, leaving all these pathetic ZR1's hopelessly stuck far behind.

I do however wonder if Grandma is NASA certified to operate this most unique Viper but I heard Buzz Aldrin already called dibs on this Viper.

Turning off my sarcasm inducer now but loved the humor in your post!

*YMMV

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there's anything good about that ad, it's the picture. Finally a Gen V that has grown some chest hair to go along with the loud mouth. Park it next to a Gen IV ACR and it won't look like its girlfriend. All it took was getting rid of the annoying LED eyelashes and getting a couple of black eyes instead. Best visual mod so far in my book.

LOL.....What you got against Strykers eyelashes haha. I agree. It looks much better with the black outs. Now if only SRT would fix it so Stryker will stop being the ZR1's girlfriend.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey! This guy sounds like the same Nigerian guy that owes me money!!!

kdaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a modification, it's the standard headlight surround for the SRT, and I believe optional on the GTS

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you happen to see the poor grammar and misspelled words? Very nicely done Manhattan Dodge... :smirk:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh, yayzz, well bigga friggin deal, we gottzz some new Vipurrs dat will do-uh 150 in saykunt geeer. And no problemm witta me, as I drive my Vipurr , see I izz a real Roads Sssscholurr.

Man that is an ad for the ages. I may be in the business, but I am laughing my proverbial asp off over this!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly, I've seen worse from other high end dealers (Porsche) locally - different color backgrounds (Magenta, Teal, Orange) all mixed into one page.

Plus, comic sans...