2014 Gen 5 window and door panel

Calvin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe my window may have jumped of the track. When i shut the door, i heard a bang inside the door. I got notion confirmed last night. Window went down, but would not come up. How do i remove the door panel? I have done some digging and i believe there is a screw underneath the door handle and also one one right near the handle to close the door. Both are under a cover. It that it? I believe the regulator fine and the bolts may have backed out. Anyone ever have this issue?

OP
OP
C

Calvin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks so much for posting the video. That was the problem. Doug Shelby window kit fix it! It was tough to install. I would add needle nose vice grips to the list and some super glue. The super glue will be good enough to hold the medal piece in the plastic piece so you can lightly clamp the front side of the boss and snake you other hand hand in behind the window to tighten the back side of the window boss. Do not tighten down because you will need some play to get the second one in. Once you have both in. Go ahead and tighten down.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala