$25,000 for my car!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome aboard! will be working on mine tomorrow if you want to drop on by and say hi and I can catch you up to speed on the local scene and what is happening in 2009 :)

Just give me a shout
Ryan

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
welcome aboard! will be working on mine tomorrow if you want to drop on by and say hi and I can catch you up to speed on the local scene and what is happening in 2009 :)

Just give me a shout
Ryan
What's going on?

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What's going on?

A n00b bought Frog's car over in Round Rock or so (just teasing, Mike!). AND it's rumored Frog may be getting his GTS tomorrow.

If the weather doesn't **** we should all go for a drive Saturday or Sunday and check out the new-new and new-old whips.

Grayson, I just got your username for the first time. That only took 18 months. Am I the winner?

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its fricken raining you slackers. I'm going to buy a welder today and start ordering my exhaust tubing. Im off to airgas to get some argon/co2 and a few spools of wire.

On a side note since we already hyjacked this one. My new eibachs put a custom prune on my front fascia lip 1/8th inch or so. Im trying to find the post on that reinforced rubber edge protector that someone posted at one point.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its fricken raining you slackers. I'm going to buy a welder today and start ordering my exhaust tubing. Im off to airgas to get some argon/co2 and a few spools of wire.

On a side note since we already hyjacked this one. My new eibachs put a custom prune on my front fascia lip 1/8th inch or so. Im trying to find the post on that reinforced rubber edge protector that someone posted at one point.

bring it over tomorrow (since tomorrow will be almost perfect!)...would love to check it out! I have the aluminum fascia protector if you want that one as a temporary one...but I believe Roe sells the fascia protectors you speak of...

V

Venomiss

I'm the guy who bought Frog's car. When I saw the car and talked with him awhile,I knew this car was a gem.The car is everything he said it was, and the condition is like a much lower mileage car.If Frog tells you something's nice, believe it.

Congratulations on the Viper you got a great deal.