2nd Annual Somerville, N.J. Cruise Night, 07-16-04

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Viper Club of New Jersey will be attending the Downtown Somerville Cruise Night on Friday, July 16, 2004. We have the Borough of Somerville and the Cruise Night's Officials permission. The Somerville Police Department will be blocking off a Snake Pit for us and I will again arrange for security for our Snakes.
The Friday Event draws upward of 200-300 Vintage, Exotic, Custom, and Specialty cars trucks and motorcycles.
Last year we had twenty nine Vipers in attendance.
We will again meet at the Bridgewater Commons Mall at 6:15 PM. The Mall is located at the junction of route 22, 206,202 and I-287. We will then caravan into Somerville and park in the reserved area. We will have some time to socialize and to view some of the other fine motor vehicles. After that, I have reserved space for us to dine (optional) about a three minute walk from the Snake Pit. I need to know how many parking spots and seats for Dinner to reserve, so please RSVP. I hope to see you there.
Thank you,

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mahesh:

Still after over a year we still have yet to meet. Have you been driving the Viper a lot? What is the mileage now? I will not be able to attend this event so maybe sometime this year we will finally meet.

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
keith:

Yes we do have to meet sometime this summer, i havent been driving much since ive been at school all year, the car only has 7000 miles on it, almost 3 years old. Its a shame you cant make it cuz i must say this was an awesome event, so many vipers and classics, great food and great people. hopefully we can meet up some other time though. Hey congrats on being on Spike TV, very cool to see your pic on the TV.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! Thanks. I did not think I was going to be on Spike that many times. My friend that was the producer was telling me I was in the intro and that was all I thought. It was cool. On Monday I am having a little gathering. If you want to come out feel free to let me know. I will have a few cars here.

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When responding to me for the Somerville Cruise Night, please let me know if you will be joining us for Dinner as well. I need to take a head count for the resteraunt as well as reserving parking spots for our Snake Pit which is directly a :headbang: :usa: :2tu: cross the street. We will have clear view of our Vipers. We hope to see you all there.
Thank you,

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on coming with my wife. Dinner Yes! Is there a hotel you can recommend or is it not going to be a problem? I'm in CT not sure if I want to drive home friday night, after dinner and a few drinks! :eek: :D

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I too plan on coming.Mahesh maybe this time we can meet.LOL Every event we go to we miss each other.Chuck can't wait to see the SRT.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CTProwler,
I sent you a PM awhile ago.
If you still need a hotel there is a very nice Marriott in Bridgewater off routes 22 and 287. Outdoor parking ONLY.
There also is a Hilton Towers in East Brunswick with indoor parking off of Rt 18 and the NJ TPK exit 9.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where at the mall are we supposed to meet? Does anyone have quick directions from the Shore area to the mall?

Paul

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul--Check out mapquest! Good directions. John-- I Booked a room for Friday night at Bridgewater Marriott. Thanks for your help. I'm sure all the guys from last week in NH from NY and NJ will be looking forward to seeing Barb! :shocked: ;) :D :2tu: She'll be on her best behavior

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure all the guys from last week in NH from NY and NJ will be looking forward to seeing Barb! :shocked: ;) :D :2tu: She'll be on her best behavior

:eek: :eek: Wasn't there but I obviously read the recap. Told my wife to only bring real LV handbag :D Putting those two together at the table ought to be interesting.

Paul

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait for this event again.I had brought my GTS/R rc to the parking lot at the mall last year and it was totaly stock.Now it looks like a comp coupe.I'm bringing two other cars too.My prowler(which I'm repainting to a bumble bee two tone paint and my new yet old GTS-R).

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd bring my prowler but i only can drive one car at a time. ( No trailer) RT10Paul if the wife has a LV they will get along fine! lol :D

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CT I hope to see you there.

Directions to the mall:

From route 287 N or S take 22 west there will be a sign on the right for commons way take that exit and turn left at the light Macy's will be on the left.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We may have a police ****** from the mall to the cruise. Ofc. Scott Johnson in a DARE PT Cruiser will lead the way.
No tickets for NO front plates will be issued.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We may have a police ****** from the mall to the cruise. Ofc. Scott Johnson in a DARE PT Cruiser will lead the way.
No tickets for NO front plates will be issued.

Cool! Donations to DARE instead of tickets? :)

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donations will be accepted for DARE.
Ofc. Johnson will confirm with me next week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang