2nd Annual Somerville, N.J. Cruise Night, 07-16-04

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City Snake and others,
The cruise is on Main St in Somerville NJ.
Check mapquest or yahoo maps.
Parking will be in front of the court house on the right.
From 287 North or South take the route 28 exit towards Somerville. You will follow the signs for 28 and this should lead you to Main St. There will be a left hand turn a few miles from the 287 exit at a light with an Italian Restaurant (I do not remember the name) and then after a Sunoco station at the light a right turn onto Main St.
A couple of blocks and your there.
Please check online for directions.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm leaving at 2:00 should be there by 4:30. Will check into hotel and see you guys at the mall parking lot. I have no directions to where the show is! sorry City snake. Its downtown Somerville so someone should know how to get you there.

I can't leave that early, so I'll be spending a sure 90 minutes in the Tunnel sucking down bus fumes (interesting high).

It may not be that bad. Traffic this morning was VERY light and I left home late. Weekend weather is not looking too good so not as many people may be traveling today.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City Snake and others,
The cruise is on Main St in Somerville NJ.
Check mapquest or yahoo maps.
Parking will be in front of the court house on the right.
From 287 North or South take the route 28 exit towards Somerville. You will follow the signs for 28 and this should lead you to Main St. There will be a left hand turn a few miles from the 287 exit at a light with an Italian Restaurant (I do not remember the name) and then after a Sunoco station at the light a right turn onto Main St.
A couple of blocks and your there.
Please check online for directions.

Thanks Paul!

It may not be that bad. Traffic this morning was VERY light and I left home late. Weekend weather is not looking too good so not as many people may be traveling today.

Yeah, OK ;) I'll remember that right before I pass out! :2tu: :D

OP
OP
C

CT GTS SCUBAPRO

Viper Owner
Reaction score
City Snake, if your late and we won't leave until about 6:40, from the Bridgewater Commons Mall follow the loop around the Macys parking lot to the east and make a right onto Prince Rogers Road (four way stop). Go to North Bridge Street and make a right. Then right before you hit route 22, make a left onto Grove Street. Most traffic will do so. As soon as you go over a bridge (route 22) make a right onto Ivanhoe ave. Then make a left onto North Bridge Street. Follow North Bridge Street, south :headbang: :usa: to Main Street and make a left. The Snake Pit will be on your left. I will PM you with my cell phone number. Thanks for making the trip. See you there.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Charlie and everyone else,

Thank you all.
My daughter and I both had a great time.
Officer Johnson was just blown away by all of your cars, kind words and generosity.
I can't wait til next year.
So lets have something else soon.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes that was a sweet looking car. Wish I could have had a peak under the hood myself.

I see you made it home ok Plum. :2tu:

Bandit400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I wish the weather held out. :( I barely got a chance to meet everyone. I am glad everyone made it home safely. Let me tell you, driving 30 miles in the wet and rain in drag radials was not fun. :eek: I was doing 40 mph all the way home in 5th gear. Fortunately, no trouble. :D Looking forward to next year. :2tu:

Bandit400

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I wish the weather held out. :( I barely got a chance to meet everyone. I am glad everyone made it home safely. Let me tell you, driving 30 miles in the wet and rain in drag radials was not fun. :eek: I was doing 40 mph all the way home in 5th gear. Fortunately, no trouble. :D Looking forward to next year. :2tu:

Bandit400

I (along with Plum) was doing 80 MPH in the rain all the way home! :D

Of course it was the only way not to have the driving rain fill up the footwells since I REFUSE to put the soft top on! LOL

Soon as I turned east on 80 the weather cleared up fine...too bad they only had one lane open on the GW upper level! Sh!te! Became a LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG evening.