3 blind mice, now to 2 blind mice. Gerbil boy may not like this one.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I went out to my garage last night (I am renting this house until my house is built).I looked in my hood and I noticed that I had string and chewed paper between the plenum and the block of the motor all bunched up like a nest. I though maybe my fan caught some debris and it shot it in there somehow. My brother said it looks like you have guest that like to stay in your viper, so I decided to evict them and I don't think they will bother my car anymore. I don't have any wire damage on my car! thank goodiness!

It's real cold up here so needless to say it's a mousical. I put the trap and mouse on top of the trash can outside the house and my wife comes home and thought it was a fake mouse in a trap gag that I bought.Shethen brings in the damnn thing inside and put it on the kitchen counter. I walk in and it about startled me when I saw it. (Kind of like when you walk up on a snake and don't expect it).

I thought to myself, how dumb can my wife be, but then I thought of all the gags I pull on her, she probably thought it was another gag I was doing. Serves me right I guess. But still it's gross!! When she found out it was real she about died! ha!
:D :D :)

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
that ain't right.. Poor mouse.. :(

Tell that to my wire harness if your cousin decided to chew through it. :eek:

Slaughter...you should of saw her....first she got scared, then she got a little sick, then she got mad at me for killing it. Geesh! :confused:

MOUNTAINWOLF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is the same kind of mice (field mouse,I think) I have caught in my garage. My house is only 3 years old, very clean, I think they come in for shelter. I posted here recently about starting my car and a fire erupted under the hood. I found the same think you did, in between the fuel rails there was a *** of insulation,string,etc , the size of a ball of cotton candy. Took me 2 hours to fish it out. Little ******** are relentless. I now keep traps in my garage 24/7, catch one occasionally. In the past year I think my count is up to 16.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look on line you can get an electric mousetrap. I've got one that I use in my shop out back. It's so cool the way it zaps them that I almost wish there were more mice.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Although his gun making days were over, his inventing days weren't. Brad made a very simple electric mousetrap using a metal plate, a plastic Popsicle stick, a fishhook and an old electrical cord. He glued the Popsicle stick to the center of the metal plate so that it stood up like a flagpole. Next he glued the fishhook to the top of the Popsicle stick and then attached one end of the electrical cord to the fishhook. He attached the other end of the electrical cord to the metal plate and put a piece of cheese on the hook. He plugged the cord into a wall socket and waited for the trap to work.

We were sitting in his living room on a Sunday afternoon watching a football game when the lights dimmed for a couple of seconds. Brad looked over at me and quietly said, "Got one." He led me into a backroom of his house where I witnessed a smoking mouse dangling from a fishhook. I must say that the smell was absolutely horrid but it did bring back fond memories of when Brad and I had fought together in the jungles of Vietnam."

http://www.suite101.com/discussion.cfm/funlight/42271/latest/1

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It always starts with Killing Mice, and then bigger creatures! Then who knows! :D Then showing off your work to those close to you! :shocked:

Control yourself Ab, I don't want to see you on the news! :laugh: