337 Mile 96 GTS for sale. WOW!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dont see this everyday.

BTW, I don't have anything to do with this ad or know this car, I just thought it was interesting and that is why I posted it!

"1996 DODGE VIPER GTS COUPE
337 ACTUAL MILES
Car is all original. Never has car ever been titled. I have M.S.O. from when bought new. Window sticker is removed and in safe place. Not sure of any other Viper GTS Coupe’s with this low of mileage and one owner history. Would be great car for serious collector.

Asking $85,000

*** ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE ***

You must be registered for see images

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
way to much money.

and i wouldn't want a car that old with that little miles....unless i was gonna put it away and never start it up or drive it. as a driver, NO WAY !!

and what did that car sell for NEW ?...70k, its not gonna appreciate, especially in these times. this guy is on drugs

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this economy, not collectable enough to bring that price tag...especially when you can negotiate for a Gen IV loaded...too much unsold inventory.

Nice car though....might go in the $60k's in my opinion (to the right buyer).

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this economy, not collectable enough to bring that price tag...especially when you can negotiate for a Gen IV loaded...too much unsold inventory.

Agreed it's too much money, but your are comparing apples to oranges.
Even 300 miles is not pristine enough for those dollars, might sell if it was never titled and had like 10 miles on it.

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Strange that a 337 mile 96 GTS is at a used car lot the size of a mcdonalds, next to of course the luxury Econo Lodge.

You must be registered for see images

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It will go for good money, but the mileage claim of being the lowest won't quite make it. I thought at first it was my old 96 which had 158 miles when I sold it and then it went to Mississippi. That gentleman sold it for even more and it went to New York I believe. It was up for sale again a year or more ago and reportedly now had 300+ miles. But.....................there are 96 Vipers out there with lower miles.

If I remember correctly there are the ones listed below;

1. Arizona car with around 25 miles
2. Michigan car with around 45 miles

I knew of three others under or around 100 miles three years ago , so not sure where they reside now. Would guess that this car is likely in the top 10 lowest mileage cars, but , sorry , not number one.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a 96 blue/white that resides at the Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville Tn. It has the factory miles plus about two. I'm thinking either seven or nine miles. The car is owned by Ted Stevens, an Alabama VCA member (or used to be) Ted bought it at Ringgold, drove it down the road and back and then it went into the trailer straight to the museum. Ted says: free climate controlled storage :) He also has several rare old mopars, I think there may be some of those at the myseum too. I'm not sure what Ted has now but through the years he's always had a Viper to drive too. The museum is near Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg and is pretty cool if you like muscle cars.

Top right photo....the site plays music.....I hate it when they do that !!
Floyd Garrett Muscle Car Museum | muscle cars | gatlinburg muscle cars | pigeon forge muscle cars | sevierville muscle cars | car | gatlinburg car | pigeon forge car | sevierville car | high performance | gatlinburg high performance | pigeon forge hi

NorthernSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how any one could own that car and restrain themselves to 337 miles over 13 years is beyond me. i'll put 300+ miles on my FE in a week.

that would be like dating/marrying a supermodel and then never F*****G the H**l out of her (excuse my french).