$34,380 off MSRP Loaded GTS!

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
FYI - The car has 350+/- miles on it. Probably a demo unit. Told the salesman he needed to update the ad but he never did. I'm sure the car was broken in properly on all those test drives....

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still, that's an amazing deal. Vipers can handle 350 miles of hard driving. Some lucky soul will ****** this up in no time.

I wonder what and how much the "loyalty discount" is? Some dealers have advertised bogus discounts like employee discounts that the Viper is ineligible for.

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still, that's an amazing deal. Vipers can handle 350 miles of hard driving. Some lucky soul will ****** this up in no time.

I wonder what and how much the "loyalty discount" is? Some dealers have advertised bogus discounts like employee discounts that the Viper is ineligible for.
+1 you have to be a graduate with average of 8.4 to qualify and weigh no more that 135.69 lbs.:lmao:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I don't consider it a demo unit with only 350 miles. 5000 miles is a demo unit in my eyes. This dealer may have actually allowed test drives - imagine that - as there have been countless threads on how ridiculous it was that dealers weren't allowing demo rides, even for the most serious of buyers.

FYI - The car has 350+/- miles on it. Probably a demo unit. Told the salesman he needed to update the ad but he never did. I'm sure the car was broken in properly on all those test drives....

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as its warranty is intact, what is the difference? If something is not right, it will be fixed. Sounds like a great deal for someone.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
350 miles is allot of test drive miles for a viper considering how rare and short they'd probably be.

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard the dealer owner was driving it around. easy to get 350 miles that way. Better color combo, it would be an easy choice. Looks like a great deal.

GRANGER73

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ROCKET62;3233260This dealer may have actually allowed test drives - imagine that - as there have been countless threads on how ridiculous it was that dealers weren't allowing demo rides said:
There goes the theory that no test drives inhibits sales.

boostsaves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess im that lucky soul. I have a deposit down on the car. I asked the salesman and he said the owner took it out a few times and after that it sat. they are just trying to move it yesterday.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess im that lucky soul. I have a deposit down on the car. I asked the salesman and he said the owner took it out a few times and after that it sat. they are just trying to move it yesterday.
wow, congrats, what a deal, that's friggin amazing.

purenxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Schweet! That is a great deal! It's not even broken in!:D

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase and thank you! You just saved me from buying it. Contacted them today about trading my ACR, but looks like they already have their buyer...

boostsaves

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone... My first Viper is almost a reality. I've been dreaming to get one ever since I had the 96 b/w poster on my wall. I'll Let everyone know how the experience goes. Not looking forward driving from Ohio to NJ in this weather!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone... My first Viper is almost a reality. I've been dreaming to get one ever since I had the 96 b/w poster on my wall. I'll Let everyone know how the experience goes. Not looking forward driving from Ohio to NJ in this weather!

Exact same for me. Fell in love with the same car and the G5 was my first Viper

OP
OP
S

SLViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of all the reasons we have discussed for why the GenV is selling slowly, price is the albatross around its neck. While this was an extreme
mark down it sold within hours and it had multiple buyers willing to buy. I believe if the base SRT had been introduced at $89,900 just 10K less and the GTS options were more realistic say this car was MSRP at $114,380 it would have already been sold, without the fire sale price and another 400 or more cars on auto trader.com etc. Instead of spending millions to advertise it more or let people test drive it. Price it
right and rebate the backlog with factory cash, and watch them sell.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shoot I'd almost go with you to Ohio and back just to experience the drive! Ralph took a test car last year and went from Michigan to the Florida Keys snow and all, the car did fine!

--RS

Endeka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. I went 1,100 miles in my 2001 ACR for pickup when that went down. Bucket list stuff man, driving across America in a roaring supercar. Just get ready. I stopped at a McBeetus at 12AM in West Virginia because it was the only thing open, and the entire restaurant, I kid you not, emptied. Every person working inside and two customers came out to look at the car.

Remember not to pick your nose.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are people really complaining about 350 miles? Geez. Go drive your cars some, and drive them like they were built for. I can put 100 miles on my car in a single day, when I drive it to work and back.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had this car been around when I was shopping, and not red, it would be on the way to my house. Hell of a deal.

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would much rather have 350 demo miles and a full warranty starting from when i pick it up than to be the second registered owner of the car. Good deal, good for you!

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Smoking deal from an apparent desperate dealer - his loss is your gain. Here's hoping the delivery goes smooth...
Enjoy that new Viper.:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave