$39,000!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal guys! I just bought a red 04 with around the same miles and I couldn't be happier. Red is the best color and turns heads everywhere you go! Someone grab this car, it's not gonna last at this price!

ZO6KLR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A buddy let his '04 with 10,000 miles go for 34k and it had extra wheels and the hardtop. I hate to see these low-ass prices.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great deal!! But, sadly one of the things that killing the value of our car is people willing to give them away. Which in turn, causes it to set a new standard on everyone elses car value.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great deal!! But, sadly one of the things that killing the value of our car is people willing to give them away. Which in turn, causes it to set a new standard on everyone elses car value.

Agreed and been stating this forever. If you dont need to sell and dont mind holding out, go high.

V

Venomiss

You should put in on E-bay and ask more. Do you need to move it that quick?

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that's an amazing price!

I know it ***** for current owners, but for my sake I sure hope I can find deals like this next year when I start looking.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no getting around the fact that an '03 SRT in red is not on anyone's must have list, so it's priced right.
It might even be too high in this horrible market.

Sittingbull101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, there is a thing called "market", and there is nothing you can do about it. Theamigo, could you post your dyno sheet in the pictures?

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
picture.php

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A guy i know has a 10000 mile 03 that he has been trying to move for four months at 38 grand without an offer over 35 .The problem is they come thru the auctions in the low low 30 range and the buyer today is educated to this fact .(

I believe that in about 2 years(if not sooner), you will see the prices of the Gen II cars going higher than the Gen III cars.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to see these low-ass prices.

Likely not in this case - who knows - but sales like that I often blame on people buying what they can't afford or shouldn't have leveraged themselves for.

Think of it as weeding out the gene pool of cars. Some ******* kid will buy it as it's cheap and crash it and then yours will be worth more because there are less cars.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that their looking so close to a vette hurt their values. The runcrap tires didn't help the value any either

Ted

OP
OP
T

theamigo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an idea. All of you people complaining about how low the price is: Buy it. Actually, I have a better idea: I'll raise it back up to $50,000 first then you can buy it. That way we can both do our part to preserve the innate rarity of these cars.
It's the only way. Join me.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prices on crs like these can drop very fast and obviously have. They will g a lot lower over the winter. Level off in spring MAYBE but they aint going up. This economy is shot and gonna be for a whuile.

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
With all due respect, Vipers have held up better than lots of things. I'm looking at Florida real estate that has dropped 50% in 2 years. Its time to buy things on sale before inflation hits.....

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperbob what in the hell is that thing hanging in the tree..... maybe thats why it's not selling. LOL.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prices on crs like these can drop very fast and obviously have. They will g a lot lower over the winter. Level off in spring MAYBE but they aint going up. This economy is shot and gonna be for a whuile.

pfft I just heard today on the communist news network (CNN) you are wrong. In fact the economy is going up wonderfully :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62