3D Render w/ Painted Front Grille

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at the comparison renders of the GTS and the GTS-R and I swear, the headlights are different. It could just be the fact they are renders but if anyone can do a wee more research on that, that would be great.

Anyway, I really like what I see here as it finally fills in the gaps like I wanted. The new grille on the gen V, seems like a separate piece, an insert if you will. Every Viper up until then has had a complete bumper crosshairs, grille and all. I think by filling in those unwanted seems and making it look whole, it helps the overall impression between a Viper and a widemouth bass or whale shark.

Also, closed vents and a red and black Stryker emblem look badass too.

--RS

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Body colored grille looks worse to me. I'll be keeping mine black. If the grille itself were a more simple design, it would look better body color. Kudos to the first aftermarket company to come out with a "retro" styled simple crosshair grille that fits the Gen 5. That I would likely buy.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just say'in :)...

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it too, though I would have to see it in person to be sure. SRT should offer this treatment as an option. The body colored grille makes the Viper say Viper a bit more to me; it also looks a tad more finished as well. Surely,once these snakes really start hitting the street in earnest, we will see this.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUST SAY'IN...It looks better Mike...:D

I'm sick of everything looking like fish, a black grille doesn't help.

--RS
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96