3M or similar tape for side sills

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where can I buy the 3M tape for the side sills? Can you post pics of install? I am planning on running Kumhos all around and was looking for something to protect from rock chips. Thanks.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
www.clearmask.com

That was with a 5 second search with Yahoo. There are many other places to buy it from also.. Don't know if they just sell the rolls or not. I bought mine from a place like that and just asked for a small roll and they oblidged....
Good Luck..

G

kARLUG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received a set from The Viper Mind. 3M clear, die cut to fit the sills. Haven't installed yet but comes in nice packaging with squeege and instructions. Check them out, they advertise on this site. Also sell windshield decals, etc.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ERDOC,

You planning on doing anything to protect the rear from rocks as well? I heard that the Kumho rock issue primarily effects the side sills from the fronts. What about the rear underside and outside edge from the rear tires?

OP
OP
E

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ERDOC,

You planning on doing anything to protect the rear from rocks as well? I heard that the Kumho rock issue primarily effects the side sills from the fronts. What about the rear underside and outside edge from the rear tires?

I'm not sure... others who have used Kuhmos have only installed the side sill protection. How much does it cost to paint side sills? I have a paint bubble on mine and was thinking about repainting it... maybe I'll just let the sills get chipped up to better justify a repaint later. :D