436 rwhp, 483 rwtq: RIP

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the fateful call yesterday and I wasn't prepared for it. My friends at Woodhouse had just spoken with the good people at Arrow, and my incredible engine, the one that simply ran like a monster, has gone to that great big scrap yard in the sky. It appears that the block had some problems that could not be repaired, or would take several months to fix if it could be done. I thought back to all of the wonderful times I had with that potent beast, and could only sigh as I gave the OK to replace it with a crate motor. With only smooth tubes and filters, that puppy was putting 436 HP to the rear wheels. Man, I am gonna seriously miss that engine. May it rest in peace.
<center>
You must be registered for see images
</center>

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my thoughts are with you.////by the way im a redline collector also.please keep me in mind if you are unloading anything. thanks and if your around delaware in your travels stop by and you can take mine for the day.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't this cause a potential resale/collector issue due to numbers no longer matching? Maybe they'll throw in a PT Cruiser for your troubles
You must be registered for see images

Good luck!
Mark

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man that's awful!!!! My motor arrived at Arrow today for the same fix as yours, what did they tell you the problem was? I wanna be ready for that call if I get it. Maybe they'll replace it with a motor just as strong. I just got back my snake from the dealer to leave in my garage while the motor is being done, there was bird sh*t all over it, I washed it and now get to look at it every day a mere shell of its former self. Good luck my prayers are with you.

Motorless Ron (SoCal Rebell)