5-Spoke Wheels & tires for sale

xRUSTYx

Viper Owner
Reaction score
+1 for Paul!

Excellent Seller ... Great Communication ...

Somebody is gonna get a heck of a deal with these wheels!

Good luck!

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really want 5-spokes....and need new tires! But I am located in Jacksonville Florida...if you change your mind on shipping....please keep me in mind!

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, You know... I missed a few things like that because I wasn't visiting the board everyday. Too bad there wasn't some kind of way to have alerts to your phone or e-mail when something is posted to classifieds??? I bet the technology exists.

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only you would have been able to ship them...you would have sold them about 8 hours quicker!! Eh.... I lost another set... I should have bought the first set I found from Ryan....but I just couldn't pull the trigger at the time...since then I keep missing out on a set of 5 spokes.........for a good price I guess I should...... congrats on the quick sale...

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If only you would have been able to ship them...you would have sold them about 8 hours quicker!! Eh.... I lost another set... I should have bought the first set I found from Ryan....but I just couldn't pull the trigger at the time...since then I keep missing out on a set of 5 spokes.........for a good price I guess I should...... congrats on the quick sale...

Hang in there...you'll round up a set Lance!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R