$60 is crazy per tire to get mounted and balanced...how about Walmart? :)

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shop around. I usually pay 25 to 30 per tire for mount and balance.

I take my Viper tires and rims to our local Big 10 Tires, now changed to Pep Boys here and they only charge me $20 per tire, that is also balanced.........not any scratches and very professional job and nice people............Milton, FLorida, hwy 90 :2tu: :headbang:

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, this is straying way off topic and I've said all I care to say about it. The one thing I think we can all agree on however is for the OP to NOT take his stuff to Walmart.

bottom line is "and even you can agree, I think" is that generally speaking it takes more work/effort to change/mount ANY Viper rear wheels than your average car so that justifies the price being a little higher as expected with any service that requires more work...

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anybody successfully mounted / dismounted a 345/30/19 rear tire on a Hunter TC3500?? I have this machine at home and I REALLY don't trust anyone locally to do it. I was hoping for some tips if anyone here has done it.

Here is my machine:

You must be registered for see images

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anybody successfully mounted / dismounted a 345/30/19 rear tire on a Hunter TC3500?? I have this machine at home and I REALLY don't trust anyone locally to do it. I was hoping for some tips if anyone here has done it.

Here is my machine:

You must be registered for see images
have you never used it? here is a tip, dont scratch the wheel!!!!!

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol i use the machine all the time, but i typically don't do wheels and tires as large or as nice as the ones on my car. Thanks for the tip!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang