$60 is crazy per tire to get mounted and balanced...how about Walmart? :)

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shop around. I usually pay 25 to 30 per tire for mount and balance.

I take my Viper tires and rims to our local Big 10 Tires, now changed to Pep Boys here and they only charge me $20 per tire, that is also balanced.........not any scratches and very professional job and nice people............Milton, FLorida, hwy 90 :2tu: :headbang:

aloushi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, this is straying way off topic and I've said all I care to say about it. The one thing I think we can all agree on however is for the OP to NOT take his stuff to Walmart.

bottom line is "and even you can agree, I think" is that generally speaking it takes more work/effort to change/mount ANY Viper rear wheels than your average car so that justifies the price being a little higher as expected with any service that requires more work...

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anybody successfully mounted / dismounted a 345/30/19 rear tire on a Hunter TC3500?? I have this machine at home and I REALLY don't trust anyone locally to do it. I was hoping for some tips if anyone here has done it.

Here is my machine:

You must be registered for see images

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anybody successfully mounted / dismounted a 345/30/19 rear tire on a Hunter TC3500?? I have this machine at home and I REALLY don't trust anyone locally to do it. I was hoping for some tips if anyone here has done it.

Here is my machine:

You must be registered for see images
have you never used it? here is a tip, dont scratch the wheel!!!!!

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
lol i use the machine all the time, but i typically don't do wheels and tires as large or as nice as the ones on my car. Thanks for the tip!!!