7:15 Ring Time in ACR by VCA Member

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our client/friend Carl Stomnes swept the 2013' Grand Turismo field in his BBG prepped ACR with a Fast Lap of 7:15:09 @ the Nurburgring's annual event.. Not bad for an amatuer driver..:2tu: Here's a few kool photo's and the youtube video of the 7:15 BTG run Carl sent so we can share his experience, cause we all know it's on our Bucket List...:headbang:

(youtube video of 7:15:09 fast lap win at Nurburgring's 2013' GranTurismo Race Event)

http://youtu.be/1wN2rOhsvHQ

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy Gomez
1337 North Market Blvd. Ste 100
Sacramento, Ca. 95834
(916) 505-9026
[email protected]

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Last edited:

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome! Anything done to the car, or is it stock?

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome! Anything done to the car, or is it stock?

Not stock, Carl's running a BBG race ported intake, our ACR-X headers, ACR-X race mufflers, ACR-X clutch kit, Mopar Venom controller and our race aligment specs..:2tu:

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

F

FrgMstr

Wow, that is saying something from an amateur driver. BIG CONGRATS!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2010 ACR? Congrats on your client's great time!

Edit: I see a tall shifter in the video...2008-2009?

They didnt do yellow in 08 and 2010 had the wider stripe pattern, so I would have to say 09.

ElevatortecGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats.. but more info on BBG ported intake.. do tell.. and even more important .. ITS YELLOW

Last edited:

JLorello

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just the right stock oem height as designed by the Dodge team. Short shifters are fine for drag racing maybe and that look cool effect.

I don't think you are understanding what chorps is asking. The 2010 ACR has a shorter shifter, 2" shorter I believe. He noticed it was a taller shifter which ruled out the 2010s.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a sweet vid. MGW shifter by chance? But def a 2009 model year car.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, congrats to both Carl and BBG on a very impressive run!! When I grow up, I want to be Carl :2tu:

Unfortunately Carl can never go swimming since he obviously has balls of steel :headbang:

Let us know when you run again and please post more vids.

Cheers,
George

08viperviolet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see gen 4 acr still putting up good times. After watching video he would have been faster without all of the traffic held him up. Very skilled driver

OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you guys are like the FBI of the VCA, yes you're all correct, Carl runs a 09' ACR with a tall 5th gear ratio.. Here's another video Carl sent so we can see & hear his ACR from another perspective..:2tu:

By the way I think Carl has gotten pretty good behind the wheel by running his 427 Shelby Cobra at top speeds, what a hand full that must be.. He looks pretty dam smooth..

Note: You car hear his ACR-X competition clutch when modulating clutch pedal at take off..:D

(Dodge ACR - Loud accelerations & sounds youtube video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afChTxumsuY

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE
Toddy

Last edited:

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR is such a great car! Bravo to Carl for a good drive!! Jealous. Aaron, the car is not street legal due to the Mopar PCM and race exhaust. It is also about plus 75-100 HP from stock. Nice car, and would be even faster with some ACR-X canards up front and ACR-X shocks!

Last edited:

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR is such a great car! Bravo to Carl for a good drive!! Jealous. Aaron, the car is not street legal due to the Mopar PCM and race exhaust. It is also about plus 75-100 HP from stock. Nice car, and would be even faster with some ACR-X canards up front and ACR-X shocks!

If you add the ACR-X canards onto the standard ACR, what setting do you add to the rear wing to compensate for the added front downforce, if any at all (to start with anyhow)?