Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marcus Dairy Cruise Night
Sugar Hollow Road
Danbury, CT

Meeting Spots: TBD
Arrive: 5:00pm
Dinner: (Optional) 5:30pm at Marcus Dairy Diner

Marcus Dairy has been a fixture for many years not just for its milk business but as a major location for Exotic/Muscle Car and Motorcycle shows and cruises for years. Every Saturday night beginning in April Marcus hosts a huge car gathering, draws quite a crowd and tends be a lot of fun. Lots of nice cars from just about every era are in attendance but the crowd just loves the Viper as it's a rare treat. Additionally, the Marcus Dairy diner is well known for it's delicious burgers and legendary milkshakes.

It's time for the NY/CT region to make its annual mark on this legendary car cruise on Saturday July 18th. Cars begin to show up around 5:00pm until whenever. The place tends to fill up fast especially when the weather is perfect and its looking perfect for Saturday.

This year we will ride into Marcus Dairy together and really give the crowd a nice treat as we take over the show. :headbang: So come join us for a great ride and a night of fun and great food. Meeting spots will be posted during the week.

Pics from last year's cruise:
NY/CT Region cruise to Marcus Dairy in Danbury, CT 07/19/2008 - Photo Album

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/Keith.jpg[/media]Location:
MD.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plumcray
*** BLK + 1
Randy + 1

ViperTony
GregA+1
Agent99
QuickSilver

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we have our Trailor back please.........:omg:

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/Keith.jpg[/media]

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we have our Trailor back please.........:omg:

[media]http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/Keith.jpg[/media]

Funny story...THE man in that pic is none other than Black Mamba1 who joined us last year for the cruise up to Marcus Dairy and assisted with Project Intercept. In fact, what some folks don't know is that we initiated 'Project Intercept' last time...we intercepted the local corvette club on their way up to Marcus Dairy. :D I had their itinerary and meeting locations and we were waiting in a commuter lot for them. :rolaugh: Nothing quite like driving in a vette when a hungry pack of Vipers comes up on you really quick. :lmao:

When we arrived at Marcus Dairy, Black Mamba was trying to explain some of the Viper engineering to a vette owner. LOL.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
Plumcray
*** BLK + 1
Randy + 1
ViperTony
GregA+1
Agent99
QuickSilver
ViperUSA+1
BrakeDust
00VPRGTS

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm working on getting a Viper corral/preferred parking area for us.
Confirmed So Far:
Plumcray
*** BLK + 1
Randy + 1
ViperTony
GregA+1
Agent99
QuickSilver
ViperUSA+1
Alpha+1
BrakeDust
00VPRGTS
Ccofan+1
Flashgordan
Ed+1

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping to be there with my older son, not quite confirmed with him yet, but will know soon.

At this point, planning on being there!

Peter

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL ViperUSA...duly noted!
I'm working on getting a Viper corral/preferred parking area for us.
Confirmed So Far:
Plumcray
*** BLK + 1
Randy + 1
ViperTony
GregA+1
Agent99
QuickSilver
ViperUSA+1
Alpha+1
BrakeDust
00VPRGTS
Ccofan+1
Flashgordan
Ed+1
Vipuronr+1?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, just spoke to my son and he is coming up tomorrow and going home after Marcus.

So, I'm in...+1

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperT is there a place in CT which everyone can meet at or do you want them to just meet at Marcus Dairy. I will meet everyone at Marcus because I have a few things to do before heading over

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperT is there a place in CT which everyone can meet at or do you want them to just meet at Marcus Dairy. I will meet everyone at Marcus because I have a few things to do before heading over

I think we should meet in the mall parking lot across from Marcus Dairy. This way we can all pull in together...one long line of Vipers. :D I will post the spot this evening, it's hard to miss.

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
Plumcrazy
*** BLK + 1
Randy + 1
ViperTony
GregA+1
Agent99
QuickSilver
ViperUSA+1
Alpha+1
BrakeDust
00VPRGTS
Ccofan+1
Flashgordan
Ed+1
Vipuronr+1
MarkG

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
me and flash are gonna be running slightly late i think. though im sure with him leading we should be ok on time....but weather permitting, we will be there.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony....same place as last year?

Its on the Macy's side of the Mall

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE: Meeting Location:

A few members asked that we all ride into Marcus together so we'll meetup around the corner from Marcus at the Mall parking lot (see below) at 4:45pm.We're leaving the parking lot at 5:00pm for Marcus Dairy. If you can't meet us at the mall parking lot, then simply show up at Marcus. We'll save a few empty spots for the stragglers.

Marcus.jpg

Meeting Locations:
3:45pm: Cheshire, CT I-84 Exit 26 Commuter Parking lot. We're departing the commuter lot at 4pm.

4:45pm: Mall Parking Lot (see above). We're leaving the mall parking lot at 5pm.

Sorry but this year there will be no Project Intercept, I think we scared the corvettes away last time. :D

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NY Crew, if you like meet me at the Mobile Gas Station off the Hutch at 3pm from there we will head up to meet our other half of The Family.

Thanks,
Adrian

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:
Plumcrazy
*** BLK + 1
Randy + 1
ViperTony+1
GregA+1
Agent99
QuickSilver
ViperUSA+1
Alpha+1
BrakeDust
00VPRGTS
Ccofan+1
Flashgordan
Ed+1
Vipuronr+1
MarkG
Jimmmmmy+1
Sdtruce
JohnD

UPDATE: Meeting Location:

A few members asked that we all ride into Marcus together so we'll meetup around the corner from Marcus at the Mall parking lot (see below) at 4:45pm.We're leaving the parking lot at 5:00pm for Marcus Dairy. If you can't meet us at the mall parking lot, then simply show up at Marcus. We'll save a few empty spots for the stragglers.

Marcus.jpg

Meeting Locations:
3:45pm: Cheshire, CT I-84 Exit 26 Commuter Parking lot. We're departing the commuter lot at 4pm.

4:45pm: Mall Parking Lot (see above). We're leaving the mall parking lot at 5pm.

Sorry but this year there will be no Project Intercept, I think we scared the corvettes away last time. :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala