911 Memorial Cruise to Shanksville, PA

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa:THE 911 FLIGHT 93 MEMORIAL LET'S ROLL CRUISE TO SHANKSVILLE PA:usa:

Hello Members of the NJ, NY/CT, PA/WV, MD VCA and surrounding regions

I am pleased to announce the details of a cruise that you won't want to miss, and one you'll remember long after!

On September 7th 8th & 9th, 2007

Join us to pay our resspects to those who died on flight 93 in Shanksville, PA
and to thank the the first responders of that tragic day

Friday night arrive at the host hotel, Holiday Inn Harrisburg West, Mechanicsburg,PA.

Saturday morning, depart host hotel at 9:30 am and to drive out to the Jean Bonnet Tavern, in Belford, PA. We should arrive around 11 am to meet those members from western PA.

1 pm leave for Shanksville to pay our respects to those who lost their lives.

2 pm - 2:30 pm Depart crash site and head back to host hotel for Buffet Dinner at 6:30 pm.

Sunday Morning Breakfast and depart for home with one hell of a memory!

Holiday Inn Harrisburg West
5401 Carlisle Pike
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
1-800 772-7829 for reservations
http://www.hiharrisburgwest.com/

$89.00 group rate per night, you must call and mention Viper Club for special rate.
!Special Snake Pit Parking Area!

Buffet Dinner with Cash Bar Saturday Night
American Classic Breakfast Sunday Morning
4 decals for your car (2)911 (2) Let's roll
(Decals will be issued at the Holiday Inn on Friday night and Saturday Morning. Decals will also be issued to those in western PA at Jean Bonnet Tavern).
Total per person $50.00

(Cruise Only $20.00 per car)

*Made Payable to the NJ VCA
Mail check and registration form to:
NJ VCA c/o Michael & Carroll
501 Broadway suite 201
Pt. Pleasant, NJ 08742

Lunch will be at the Jean Bonnet Tavern Saturday(not Included in registration fee)
in Bedford, PA.

Special Thanks to Donna Kort, Denny and Ginger Kurzewski from the PA/WV VCA! I couldn't of done this without you!

Click here for registration form: www.njviperclub.com
go to the events calendar for the form

*Please submit this form ASAP, so we may give a head count to the hotel and restaurant.

:usa: 911 NEVER FORGET!:usa:

See you in PA!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa:Remembering

A Day That Changed Us Forever

A nation came together to support the communities of New York City and Washington, D.C. Americans everywhere, from all walks of life, displayed their patriotism and pride in our country. Six years later, we continue to honor the heroes of September 11, and we continue to fight for the freedom each of us holds so very dear. May we forever remain the land of the free and the home of the brave.

On Saturday September 8th, as delegates of the Viper Club of America, we remembered those who perished in the September 11 attacks, as well as their families and friends. We said “Let’s Roll” into Shanksville with respect and pride for our great country as we visited the site of the crash of American Airlines Flight 93.

GOD BLESS THE USA
“Let’s Roll”

Viper Club of America
:usa:

Thanks to all the members of the PA-WV and NJ club for making this such a memorable day!​

I know this thread is no good without photos, but unfortunately, I was unable to upload any. I'm hoping someone else will post a few.​