'94 Globe Box Bushings P/N??

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
\'94 Globe Box Bushings P/N??

I removed the dash and associated trim pieces to get repainted and dummy me lost the two bushings that go in the ears on the glove box door...got the pins, but not the bushings. Should have slipped the bushings onto the pins while I had them in my hand and put them all in the parts bag, but didn't.

My local Dodge dealer, thus far, can't seem to get part numbers right so does anyone have a part number for those two bushings? Thx.

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: \'94 Glove Box Bushings P/N??

Guys, sorry for being such a dumb a$$, but there doesn't appear to be a members list on this website to get a phone number or email address and I did a search for Chuck Tator and nothing popped up so how do I call him please? Thx.

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: \'94 Globe Box Bushings P/N??

No, not every new Viper owner knows the gurus on these things and I hit that link you posted and it says "access denied" so I went and googled Chuck Tator and found Tator Dodge and then saw he's Viper Wizard.

Thx guys I'll call him tomorrow.

EDIT: Thx qrc for posting their website.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Marion,
In the parts book under "Glove box door" they list a pin pkg [2]#4220268 MSRP $13.25ea not sure if it has the bushings in it and the bumpers [4]#4643394 MSRP $2.75ea

I could order one of those pin pkgs and see what's in it?

914-763-3136

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: \'94 Glove Box Bushings P/N??

Hey Chuck, really appreciate the response. I'll be glad to pay for the pin kit to see if it has them in it. The bumpers are fine. I'll call you tomorrow at the number you posted and give the Visa stuff over the phone.

I realized how I lost the darn things and found one of them, but no luck on the second. I had the parts laying on the amphib vehicle in the driveway and when I pulled the pins I dropped one pin down in the engine compartment and in my haste to fish it out I laid the bushings on the amphib and forgot them. Next day, mowed the grass and blew the amphib off with a leaf blower...raked everything onto the driveway and found one, but the other is now "gone with the wind" :bonker: :) .

Excuse the grass stains :)
You must be registered for see images

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Visa LOL Chuck don't do visa.......
Hes in the backward north east (Just kidding) Adrian is bigger than me...

G

grcforce327

No, not every new Viper owner knows the gurus on these things

Chuck attained "GURU" status in the 90's,his status is "WIZARD" now!!! :2tu:

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

My sincerest apologies...just call me glasshopper ;) .

Spoke to Chuck this morning and parts are on order...hoorah :nana:

I'm going thru withdrawal cuz I haven't been able to drive it in over a week.

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looks like I lost the correct piece :) . Chuck says the female part arrived (which is the piece I lost) and it's labeled Pin Kit, but doesn't actually have the pin included and the pin may no longer be available so I lost the right piece...even a blind hog :p

Chuck's overnighting it to me so I should be back in business by Saturday.

Go Chuck and much thanks.