'96 Blown GTS Dyno-Jet Sheet

OP
OP
B

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: \'96 Blown GTS Dyno-Jet Sheet

Should be good to go. In case of questions or skeptics, call Kevin at Underground Racing 704 361 3443. He can run w/ the big boys for a lot less. LOL

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BLOWN< regardless of whatever anyone else may say, nice run. Even if the engine blew after that one pull, definetly something to be proud of...Good job.Heck, I would take a measely 400hp 94 if I could...Not a Blown GTS, but still a awesome car...lol

OP
OP
B

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

BLOWN< regardless of whatever anyone else may say, nice run. Even if the engine blew after that one pull, definetly something to be proud of...Good job.Heck, I would take a measely 400hp 94 if I could...Not a Blown GTS, but still a awesome car...lol

Thanks

schorvitz

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Not only are those great numbers, but the curves themselves look great! Very usable power!

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

These numbers do seem high, but if you do the math a stock engine at 15psi should double the hp (800rwhp). So it could be true. Paxton claims its intercooler can only flow enough for 700rwp, but proof is in the real world. For those who have worked on early Gen 2 engines we know the cam used is great for making power, but the rods and rod bolts are very marginal.

Great numbers and kudos to underground racing.

OP
OP
B

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

These numbers do seem high, but if you do the math a stock engine at 15psi should double the hp (800rwhp). So it could be true. Paxton claims its intercooler can only flow enough for 700rwp, but proof is in the real world. For those who have worked on early Gen 2 engines we know the cam used is great for making power, but the rods and rod bolts are very marginal.

Great numbers and kudos to underground racing.

Thanks for the kind words. I agree the rod bolts are a concern. The clutch is another. Will ahve to wait and see I guess. Put about 300 hard miles on the car Saturday night with no problems. Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang