96 viper GTS for sale

vipertanz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've decided to list my GTS on eBay for a quick sale.if anybody is looking for a super clean 2 owner never raced or tracked drivable b/w here is your chance. The ad should start tomorrow and end on Sunday. It has 52,000 babied miles. I just put new tires on it and had all fluids changed and had a knowledgeable local shop look it over lol had to install new ujoints to make it perfect. The car is in amarillo tx and I have no problems shipping it. Thanks for being such a great community I have enjoyed every day that I got to drive such an awesome car.
Thanks
David

OP
OP
V

vipertanz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here are some pictures.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

vipertanz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It currently has borla exhaust Belanger headers hurst short throw vipair air intake first strike shifter. I have all of the original parts as well that will go with it as well as window sticker maintenance records and pictures of it being picked up at the factory.

OP
OP
V

vipertanz

Viper Owner
Reaction score
eBay add has started. I would like to sell it this weekend if anybody is interested.
Thanks
David

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good luck with sale. I really hope you get the asking price because that's really fair given the condition of it with it's history. The miles shouldn't knock down the value that much and it looks clean. I really wouldn't take ANYTHING under your asking price and I think you will get it even if you have to wait a week or so extra. One issue I think people should consider when they put a car up for sale is that if it's too expensive people just overlook it. So if you wanted say 50k for yours that would be too high given the miles and the current values at this point. However, if it's too low then people think there are problems with it or the owner is desperate to sell. I would have put the buy it now 39,500 and settled on 34-35k. Just my opinion.