'96 Window Sticker....anybody??

melzer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
\'96 Window Sticker....anybody??

I'm looking for somebody who has an original '96 vintage window sticker, preferably from an RT/10. It doesn't matter what car color, options, dealer, etc....I just want to have the correct '96 year sticker format and I will edit the proper info to suit my RT/10. If anyone can either scan a hi-rez copy and attach in an e-mail or I can scan your original......(if you are the trusting type) I just want to make a reproduction sticker for my car as I didn't get the original with the car. :usa:

Hey Chuck Tator.....think you have any '96 stickers hanging around your place? :eek:

Thanks,

Mel

OP
OP
M

melzer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: \'96 Window Sticker....anybody??

Ryan,

Thanks for sending those images. :D Do you have the right half of the '96 sticker?

thanks again, :usa:

Mel

Tomas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Åland Islands (Baltic Sea Hawaii), FINLAND

Hello Ryan

Can you please email those images to me as well. I must also make a reproduction because here in Finland I can not find any Dodge Viper stickers.

regards

Tomas

OP
OP
M

melzer

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Adam....

You have mail :D

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Would one of you guys be so kind as to send the images my way too. :)

OP
OP
M

melzer

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tiepilot..

Need your e-mail address

Mel

OP
OP
M

melzer

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Tomas and Dixter...

you have mail

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Instuctions for a really nice window sticker:
Call 1-800-992-1997 Chrysler Customer Assistance and give them your VIN# and they will send you back 3 pages of info that contains where your car was initially shipped, who it was sold to, all the standard equipment and options that came with your car, etc. This is free and takes a couple weeks. Then you take this info to the guy below and he will custom make you a window sticker with your vin # and it will contain the info that you received from CCA. Here is the window sticker man info:

Yes, Gerald, we can! We can do a custom sticker just for you. You supply the information - VIN, color, dealer, options, etc - and we make up a repro sticker that matches your car. Custom stickers cost $10 plus $2 shipping. You get 2 copies. You can pay by Paypal and email us the information, or you can send a money order and
the info to: Gary Kimball, 683 Arrow Lane, Kissimmee, FL 34746 Email: [email protected]

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to be a copy cat, but could someone email me the pics too? I would like to make my own from someones original.

Thanks!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hey guys, I have a few files from over the years of 96, 97 and the 2002 VCA raffle car.

They are not comeplete files though, certainly not worthy of framing and blowups, some of the sticker is cut out of the file.

Nice to have on file if anyone wants them, email me!

take care,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad