993 vs. Viper

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't it sweet the way they associate their Porsche to their wife? Aaaaawwwwww.

I don't think they listed even one accurate fact.

One guy said "There are so many Vipers out there that they're not as attractive anymore" HE'S DRIVING A PORSCHE!!!

laugh.gif
That was some entertaining reading. Every post was entertaining. Thanks.

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Porsche guys are speaking out of ignorance when they talk about how the 993 will outhandle a GTS. The only advantage they have are better brakes. I do think it is great that the dumb Porshephiles think this way because I love the looks on their faces when I blow their doors off at the race track with my ill handling Viper.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's pretty ******** if all you can say is the car is plastic and that's why the car *****. The f-40 and f-50 Ferraris' are composite materials too...I guess those cars **** huh? Porsche yuppies..ha! Porsche = a dime a dozen. Even if the Porsche could out handle a Viper, I still wouldn't want one...they are so common. gimme me a break! Sounds like the import car chat room!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The greatest pleasures in life are small,my plate frame"Porsche's for breakfast-Ferrari's for lunch"

Scott J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, such heavy criticism from Porsche-philes can only mean one thing: jealousy. Oh sure, most of the guys and gals on that forum can afford a Viper, but to acknowledge that their mighty Carrera might be smoked by a "brutish" low-tech American car such as the Viper - absurd!

I have never been challenged by any one driving a Porsche, even though Porsches are extremely commonplace here in the Silicon Valley. Moreover, the Porsche owners usually do not acknowledge nor do they tend to show appreciation for any other cars. In comparison, I've had countless Corvette and Mustang/Cobra owners come up to me at the gas station and ask about the car.

Not all Porsche owners are snobs, but some of their posts indicate that they have the same unfounded "superiority complex" as a certain infamous leader that hailed from the same country as their car [actually the 'dictator' was born in Austria].