A couple of Backrounds for your desk/laptops.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a couple of images I put together on photoshop if anyone wants another desktop background, I don't know who the owners are. Here they are:
7328silver-med.jpg

7328red_viperstar_copy-med.jpg

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm searching for an 'insert Citysnake joke here' joke and still looking!

j/k!!

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need a larger image go into my photo gallery under my avatar and click on image a couple of times, it will get bigger and you can save it that way.

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the music. It was obvious the Enzo driver didn't know what he was doing as far as going through the turns very slow and on the brake. He was even braking through the chicane(kink) you pointed out. He should have let you pass him 4 laps prior to you pulling off. It would have been interesting to see how long he would have stayed with you if he conceded to letting you pass.

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey - Do I get royalties? The red one was mine...

Tim if anyone decides to send me royalties I'll be sure to let you in on a cut. Gerald I hear has been very generous lately to others on the forum. Gerald are you listening?

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, it is tempting isn't it? Baz have you or any of the other vipermembers driven on a track with the TVR Tuscan, Cerbera or Sagaris? I wanted to know how the viper stacks up against these.