A good VOI 7 thread?

rhansenjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife is from close to Lubbock,Texas. We are both country music fans. We've always wanted to go to Nashville and visit Opryland. We're both thrilled VOI7 will be there. We're going to drive our '94 RT10 from NH a couple of days early so we can see musicland in depth.
We went to VOI6 in St. Louis even though we had lived there before and knew how miserable the heat and humidity are in August. It's true what somebody said before. It's not where you are, but who you're with.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony, Your the man!
BURNOUT.gif

"NASHVILLE" Look out-The "WIZARD" is comming!
asthanos.gif

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score
Bill, Rod, rest assured that I will be putting something together for us to caravan down to TN.

I'm not missing this for nothing.

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, maybe I will caravan down with you folks - in my '03 Viper!
smile.gif

Just put my name in the ring today... should come in around September/October, but definitely before VOI7!

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't count on 03's being ready for VOI. Remember VOI 3 and everyone expecting to have their GTS for the event? If it happens GREAT, but I sure wouldn't count on it.

To all, remember that orders will not be placed by DEALERS on the initial phase. Dodge will enter all orders during the first phase. That means to even be considered for one of "pre-orders" you must fit the criteria that is listed in this latest addition of Viper Magazine.

I hope dealers are not out there promising things like the first time around?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I ordered from Woodhouse, and I know they would never promise anything that was up in the air. They didn't promise me the car before VOI7, but I think the feeling is that Dodge intends to deliver 03's before VOI7, no?

I actually figured that was part of the reason for the data/place change of VOI - if they can't get the cars out until September, why have VOI in Detroit in October when the weather might (and probably will) be bad... better to go a little south, get the warm weather, and have Gen 3's at VOI7.

If you have any additional info, I'd love to hear it, but as it stands, I'm hoping for my Gen3 prior to VOI7.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike I am just throwing some caution in the wind. I just don't want people to get their hopes up and then start screaming that they didn't get it when expected. I know the INTENTION is to have the SRT/10 at VOI, but I would hate for people to feel the same unfulfilled experience may had on previous Viper launches. Just trying to keep the anticipation at a real level. I hope those who order get them all bye June. Think of all that could be shared at VOI if that happened?

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vipermad:
We can do this here...or we can do it via e-mail....I'm hoping Jason (Mr. 30-miles-from-Nashville) will be able to help too!!!
cool.gif
(you know I mean that is a good way, Jason!!)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm here now Tony to help all the Viper Nation find out whatever they need to know about Nashville. Trust me if the wife get's tired of Viper Stuff, theres a mall beside the hotel with over 1.2 million sq. ft. of stores!! Theres tons of stuff for the kids too if you decide to bring them. If ANYONE needs any info set to them via e-mail or snail mail just tell me what you need and I'll get it. Trust me I've various other VCA regions on this topic too (Right Prashant?).

I feel you ALL will love the Nashville.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jason-Middle Tennessee:
I feel you ALL will love the Nashville.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you purposely phrase it that way or did you mean to say "y'all?"
smile.gif

I'll be there.