A group phone panoramas

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So anyone in the A-group probably saw me taking video as you guys entered into the garages after the panoramic photo was taken place. I managed to make two panoramas on the spot with my phone while Tom Sessions worked on Mark's car and put on new front pads. We were an hour late for the scenic cruise but it's all good! These two are worth the wait. :2tu:

Enjoy guys and gals! I'm still working on my regular photo stock I shot with my pro cameras. Still have some 1500 photos to go through and alot of video. If you want to see some progress and are on Facebook check out my page, Schen Photography. When I'm all done I'll be posting them to Flickr so all of you can see them.

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
MoparBoyy, was that before or after the Petty instructors refused to ride with you anymore? That's got to be some driving when race instructors are too timid to get in the car....

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That RT/10 looks pretty familiar. Too bad I had to install the black toupee for track use.

Great photos, thanks very much for sharing!

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should send a couple of those to VIPER magazine. Nice job!

Well since you outbid me and then someone outbid you for those coins I certainly will! :D

I actually have quite a few shots to send to Viper Magazine. I should have all of my pics up tomorrow on Flickr for everyone to see.

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to the Viper Magazine photographer in the Embassy parking lot and am kind of hoping that he will use the picture I talked him into taking will end up on the cover :) He liked my style and idea, and the way it looked on the back screen it feels like what one would usually see on the front page.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well since you outbid me and then someone outbid you for those coins I certainly will! :D
--RS
I think I kick started a couple bids but didn't come close to winning anything. Don't even remember bidding on the coins, but knew they were probably the best deal of the night...

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found my new toy too. Here are some others...
2012-09-28_11-38-00_928.jpg

2012-09-28_11-36-02_698.jpg

2012-09-28_09-36-34_137.jpg

2012-09-28_11-01-05_583.jpg

2012-09-28_09-34-53_883.jpg