A huge thank you to the VCA for Viper vs. Viper

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back home a few hours ago, and I have to say that I had the time of my life at the event. My wife says I haven't shut up long enough to breath since I came in the door! My buddy(who is/was a die-hard Porsche guy) is even talking about getting a Viper now after being shown the true brute force of the Snake :shocked:

You guys sure know how to put on an event. I met a load of great people(including Carroll Shelby!), and have not been able to wipe the smile off my face. In fact my jaw hurts from the permasmile plastered on it late Saturday evening ;) WOW :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can I sign up for next year yet????

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Having attended both F-16 events, and MANY, many VCA events, I must say that Tony Estes and PVO put on an absolutely full-afterburner event. Folks as far away as NJ flew in, and Colo and CA drove in. Tony and his family's committment to this event will never be know in full, but the RESULTS were there for all to enjoy.

THANKS: PVO, Tony Estes and Family, and Kim Vogt from VCA HQ, and USAF-Luke!

CAVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had an awesome time also everthing was well organized and you could tell that Tony, Kim and the others that set it up spent alot of time working out all the details. We really felt like the red carpet was rolled out for us the people on the base were very gracious. We have owned the viper for appx one year and this is the 2nd event that we had the opportunity to attend (las vegas Nascar was the first a few weeks ago) And both events have blown my mind. I am really surprised at how great all the viper owners are. They are very outgoing and friendly. I am a member of several differnt car clubs and was afraid that the people in this club would be as clicky and distant as the others, but so far it has been a fantastic experiance it makes owning a great car that much more enjoyable. If you haven't done this event before DO NOT MISS OUT ON IT NEXT TIME!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery