A little fun with unsold parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since my Gen 3 car cover, Gen 2 stereo amp, and Gen 1 cd adapter in the classifieds have not sold, I think I am going to close the Viper chapter of my life with a little stress therapy... :eyecrazy:

I am going to burn the car cover, smash the amp with a 16 pound sledge, and blow up the cd adapter with some fireworks. Sounds like a jolly old stress relieving time... I will then have my forum account deleted for good and move on to different things. :bolt:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
w/o comment from me at this time :eater:

can you post a link to the car cover, i looked but couldn't find it

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What? You can't be serious

I would continue lowering the price, or would eventually give it away before destroying it because it didn't sell...let THAT be your good ending to your Viper chapter

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe put the car cover over your Challenger and burn from the inside and see if the car cover survives.

Bruce

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Absolute....lower the price and if ya still can't get it sold then just give it away for free...Heck there's a guy on this site right now; giving away Michelin Tires ( PS-2's) for free....End it on High Note like a true VCA Member...

Last edited:

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't wreck a factory gts cover. Not everyone bought one. Sold mine for $150. The rest of the stuff should be wired up and playing taps while being executed at a range.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ended my "not quite as successful as I would have liked" professional bowling career by burning all but one of my shirts I wore while bowling on the PBA about 8 years ago (last thing I burned--just so you don't get the idea I'm into that sort of thing) and it was very good therapy. :eater: And, I just love hitting things with a sledge... :D

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't wreck a factory gts cover. Not everyone bought one. Sold mine for $150. The rest of the stuff should be wired up and playing taps while being executed at a range.

Bruce, it is a Gen 3 cover purchased from Parts Rack not a factory GTS cover. I like the idea of wiring up and playing taps while being executed at a range. I have a Marine buddy who is always looking for things for us to shoot at. Good idea.

commandomatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George,

You sound like a nice enough guy but really....get on with your Challenger and get busy with some forum that supports those cars. Leave us Viper guys alone and let us keep playing with what we love the most. BTW....I have a Challenger as well and it will never be anything but a daily driver....nice car but its just not that special. I traded my 300 C for it and I wish I had my 300 back.

I just hope that we wont see another thread started by you about your new Challenger and why you chose to get it or why the Viper wasn't all you wanted it to be. This is in fact a Viper forum and lets keep it that way.

Matt

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,

Chill... This post has nothing to do with and I never mentioned my Challenger.

Check V10SpeedLuvr's post above your's... He is taking this as just some fun like it is supposed to be.

If you don't want to read my stuff, then don't. If I post about my Challenger again, I will post in the "Driven" forum where it belongs, but since it involved trading a Viper I did not put my other threads there. Besides, there are people on here who want to here about what I am doing with it and sincerely are happy for me. I will post updates--you don't have to read them.

BTW, yea, your attitude seems like you should be driving a 300C instead of a Challenger... Why don't you get a BMW or Lexus that would even seem more fitting??? :lmao:

Last edited:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find donations to charity to be good therapy to be honest...
To each his own. If it makes you feel better who are we to judge.

Like Chad said... youtube it. Cheers!
Mike

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the following issues of Viper mag:
Spring 2008
Summer 2008
Fall 2008
Winter 2008
Feb 2011
Mar/Apr 2011
July/Aug 2011
Sept/Oct 2011
Nov/Dec 2011

Free all togther (no piecemeal), just pay for shipping.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently, my little fun in this thread has someone annoyed as my slight ad change is still not approved (all I did was post where I pruchased the cover so people could look it up)...

I paid $30 for that ad and if someone is trying to prove through some means that they have some sort of power over me I want my $30 back. The ad is paid for, period. Run it.

If you think your better than me (which many on here do... some for good reason and some for no reason:lmao:) then prove it by following through with the business agreement that started with me paying for the ad and therefore needs to finish by posting it (it's been almost 4 days now and apparently at least one person who wants to see it).

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently, my little fun in this thread has someone annoyed as my slight ad change is still not approved (all I did was post where I pruchased the cover so people could look it up)...

I paid $30 for that ad and if someone is trying to prove through some means that they have some sort of power over me I want my $30 back. The ad is paid for, period. Run it.

If you think your better than me (which many on here do... some for good reason and some for no reason:lmao:) then prove it by following through with the business agreement that started with me paying for the ad and therefore needs to finish by posting it (it's been almost 4 days now and apparently at least one person who wants to see it).
Dang Dog, in your op you was wanting to Burn Everything, Now it seems like you're just wanting to Burn your Bridges Too! jmo

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang Dog, in your op you was wanting to Burn Everything, Now it seems like you're just wanting to Burn your Bridges Too! jmo

Mattdillon, I guess I just don't understand why my ad has not been re-posted? So, big deal I put a thread out about a few parts I have left and having a little fun with them. Some people thought it was funny, some didn't--no big deal either way, and certainly no reason to not re-post my ad after a simple edit. All I want is my ad up because 1) I paid for it and 2) There were a couple people who were interested after they saw this thread. Very simple.

I meant no harm by this thread, no harm when I edited my ad, and no harm when I asked that my ad be reposted. I have had no communication one way or the other from anyone regarding my ad. Maybe the person who takes care of the ad approvals is on vacation? If so, fine I will wait, but I would like to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang