A Meeting of Generations

Jackson06SRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Meet up with Chris a fellow San Antonian today had a great time playing with the Beasts.
Thanks again for all the mag's and books Chris!

1996 and 2006
You must be registered for see images attach

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome, wish I had a B/W.....oh wait, I just got one :D ! Easy to see why many prefer the GTS.

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awsome photos and both are fantastic looking cars. I have to agree with Inferno, the GTS is more to my taste (I wonder if that is why I bought one?) :rolleyes:

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Both cars are beautiful, but I gotta say there is nothing sexier than a GEN 1 or 2. Just love those curves!

jdoc7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful cars! Beautiful pics! Amazing how a 10 year old car can hold it's own sitting next to a brand new one. I still love the curves of the Gen1 ans 2's compared to the 3's but the 3's are still badazz!

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Of course I love Gen II's the best since the 96 is mine, however, the Gen III's look better in person then in pictures.

Chris

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are both awesome. I have the a 96 B/W GTS and have seen the 06 SRT B/W coupe :cool: and it is a looker also. I would like to have both of them. I will say the 06 seemed a little tight inside, but I could deal with that.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In looking at this thread it reminds me of the several C5 vs C6 comparison threads I've seen as well. It seems as though all auto makers are moving towards jagged sharp angly body styles which seem more robotic (yeah I know it's a car) and moving away from the **** curvatures they used to have. Many traditionalist like the curvy styles better and Im one of them. I actually think DC did a great job keeping the old and adding the new. I think the C6 vettes are way over the top and all that choppiness makes it look like a CHEVY and not a CORVETTE. I hate when there are too many angles and sharp edges on car. Dont get me wrong the SRTC is gorgeous but I like mine with curves.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great photos! I really like the new Coupe. Not sure if I like it more than the GTS, but it's definitely ****.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4