a question to ponder........

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:idea:if they build 12-15 vipers a day, and they build 1500 total. that would put them around 4 months. what do they do the rest of the time?:dunno:

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, they do 8 per day max if they have the parts. There have been holdups due to vendor problems. The craftsman on the line are very good at what they do and make sure everything is as it should be.:headbang: I for one do not want to hurry them. Let them do their job as best they can with the supplies they get. A piece of art takes time. Let them take the time and do it right.:usa:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, they do 8 per day max if they have the parts. There have been holdups due to vendor problems. The craftsman on the line are very good at what they do and make sure everything is as it should be.:headbang: I for one do not want to hurry them. Let them do their job as best they can with the supplies they get. A piece of art takes time. Let them take the time and do it right.:usa:

i agree, hand built, awesome car,:2tu: take your time do it right. build three a day, if you ask me.:) i was only trying to utilize my very limited math skills. using the information that i heard, trying to put 2 + 15 together and trying to figure nothing out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960