Aaron's One of a Kind (photos)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron\'s One of a Kind (photos)

At our club meeting the other night I got to meet Aaron for the second time and finally had my camera to shoot some pictures of his wicked ride. He has a 1998 RT/10 that is as custom as they come. Start with the fact that it is black, which was not an option in '98. Aaron loved the color and painted his new car.

Next, add that it is one of only a handful of <u>AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION</u> Vipers in the world. That's right, automatic! Aaron lost a leg and an arm in an accident some time ago, but it did not deter him in his desire to own the ultimate sports car. After trials and tribulations with the conversion, Woodhouse Dodge helped get it back on the road. I screwed up and didn't get a picture of the interior - next time!

Being in the music business, Aaron had to upgrade his stereo system. And boy, did he upgrade! He added a head unit with DVD player, etc. He added amps and speakers that can be heard in South America. All was a custom installation and tailored for the Viper. Here is a shot of the trunk:

You must be registered for see images

Note the Viper logo above the amps. Sure, it looks pretty darn good, but you ain't seen nothing yet! Feast your eyes on one of the coolest Viper emblems to ever grace the planet:

This is the same one in the trunk, but it is lit from inside in a beautiful luminescent green. It looks just incredible! In keeping with the green light theme, Aaron added short tubes under the hood on both sides to not only light the engine for night viewing, but also to provide an eerie glow from the side vents and hood louvres as the car drives down the road:

Add green interior lighting under the dash and the car looks positively NUCLEAR as it makes it's way down the street. I believe Aaron also added performance goodies and other neat stuff to this car, but I was just too overwhelmed by the whole car to get down to the details. I hope to see it again very soon and will get lots more photos. Thanks Aaron!

Chris

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Aaron\'s One of a Kind (photos)

Wow, very cool! More pics, more pics.

Thanks Chris for the pics.

Thanks Aaron for sharing.

Let's see more,

Dave

Latest posts

Forum statistics