acr body kit

Seb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who has the nicest and best fitting acr kit to change my 06 to a 08 lookalike? Needs to be functional stuff not just good looking.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no additional body kit that seperates a regular Viper from an ACR. The only External differences are the front diveplanes, splitter and the rear wing. Your options are very few from Factory to a few after market located on this site. Do a search and ask the vendors on here for help.

Bruce

OP
OP
S

Seb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats what I meant. I dont want vendors opinions..Im asking for those who have done it and their opinion. Ill try another search

Reaction score
The real ACR kits are available and even the odd take off. This would be by far the best route if you want to do a ACR clone.

Not selling anything just saying that's what I would choose.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rolstar,

Just want to confirm that the kit shown is Vipair's new carbon fiber ACR kit.

Yes - No ?

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
who has the nicest and best fitting acr kit to change my 06 to a 08 lookalike? Needs to be functional stuff not just good looking.

Dodge/Prefix is the best, as Mark J said their available, not cheap. JonB at PartsRack may be able to find you a complete set for less than the dealer price.

Rolstar has the Vipair set up and it looks identical to Dodge/Prefix. They spent alot of time on them and from the pictures I've seen they look like exact replicas with prices lower than Dodge.

I bought a factory set from my dealer 18 months ago and at that time there were not true clones on the market. Back then ARP was selling a kit (still are) that was close but I wanted the wind tunnel tested version. Good luck, Mike

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wing, front splitter and canards are from Vipair.
The wing was high gloss carbon fiber. I painted it anyway. I think he offers a fiberglass version if you are painting it. The splitter and canards are carbon fiber as well. The front splitter looks like the OEM but the track extension design is engineered differently.
The entire kit was 1/3 the price of an OEM kit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas