acr kw shocks wanted for 09

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lookin for a fresh low mile set to buy for my 09 srt10 coupe--factory kw's off a acr

venomous06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you are going to run the setup from the ACR you need to remember that they are sprung for the aero kit on those cars. That kit that Steve posted is the same that I have. You need to check on the spring rates to be sure.

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
good thinkin- i dont have aero so i guess var 2 is what i need-thanks--

venomous06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
good thinkin- i dont have aero so i guess var 2 is what i need-thanks--

No, you just need a set that has the correct spring rate. You can get either variant with the correct spring rate. Depending on what you want the car to do will and how much you are willing to spend will determine K&W variant 2 or 3 or a set of motons. That set on ebay might be what you are looking for though.

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i think so- just want to lower the car a bit-but want to keep the ride quality- the eibachs are hell on the street on a rough road-they will shake your car apart.. verses a stock spring

venomous06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes i think so- just want to lower the car a bit-but want to keep the ride quality- the eibachs are hell on the street on a rough road-they will shake your car apart.. verses a stock spring

K&W variant 2 then is what I would suggest. Here is a pic of my car with them. I had Archer Racing set it up at Viper Days at Texas World.

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang