ACR setup

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I have searched and have read the thread that details what the engineers say about smooth tracks and rough tracks. But are there full instructions as to how to setup of the aero and suspension. I've seen reference to some Viper Mag article. Can someone post up some info so that I know where to begin?

Thanks

boy wonder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Their is some info in the ACR book that came with the car.

Robin
:)

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There are sooo many variables.

Can you give us more info?, i.e. what type of tracks do your run, are they tight and twisty or do they have long straights, are they smooth, rough or bumpy (do you have to drive over berms?), what tires are you running, OE shocks?,

Do you have a catch can? What is your driving experience level? Do you drive this car on the street, if so, how much?

How important is tire wear?

The ACR manual is a pretty good starting point, so is that back issue discussing ACR set up.

Dan

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are sooo many variables.

Can you give us more info?, i.e. what type of tracks do your run, are they tight and twisty or do they have long straights, are they smooth, rough or bumpy (do you have to drive over berms?), what tires are you running, OE shocks?,

Do you have a catch can? What is your driving experience level? Do you drive this car on the street, if so, how much?

How important is tire wear?

The ACR manual is a pretty good starting point, so is that back issue discussing ACR set up.

Dan

I've got a lot of track experience in Vipers just not ACRs. The car will be running in the One Lap so there will be many tracks and lots of over the road driving. Tracks this year include Daytona, Carolina, Barber, No Problem, Autobahn, Summit Point, and drag racing. Problem is I don't appear to have an ACR manual. My owner's manual says nothing about suspension setup, nothing, not even how to adjust it let alone what settings do what. Do I have the wrong manual then?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, One Lap huh? Man am I jealous. Wish I would have took more time after my old company packaged me out in February. I did that stupid thing and started a new job this month.

Good luck and I would say have fun, but I know you are going to do that.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I have searched and have read the thread that details what the engineers say about smooth tracks and rough tracks. But are there full instructions as to how to setup of the aero and suspension. I've seen reference to some Viper Mag article. Can someone post up some info so that I know where to begin?

Thanks

I'll echo the request for a .pdf of that Viper Mag article... or a link to this back issue. Hell, I'll buy one off somebody if it's a more expansive guide to track setup for the Gen IV ACR.

Rich

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
gbatejan;

Glad you found the ACR manual as it's a supplement to the main Viper manual.

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32