ACR shirt request to SRT

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So now that the ACR is out.......I would like to see SRT create some great T-shirts......like the Gen IV with the stylized outline of the car. Do it on a quality T-shirt. The two SRT racing shirts I got that were X-large were too small and the quality was disappointing. Please do it right with quality materials please.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Don't confuse hostility with passion

We are a Family here and Love Our Club. With are commited not to censor, the comments from the left get to stay even when there purpose and agenda are not in the spirit of our community. Most can readily identify those posts. We welcome everyone to participate, however, you will at times see the tolerance from the dedicated members run a little thin when negative things are communicated. As peers, you will see how actions are acceptable or unacceptable in Our Family. In essence posts are being moderated by your peers and less by people like me.

So let's talk Vipers and enjoy the day

I'll take my shirt in 4x long please
Jeff

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Such hostility here...... and I thought dead places were peaceful, lol.
You know, I am passionate. I shouldn't let someone, who's opinion doesn't matter anyway tick me off. Lol
Live life and drive. Learning to recognize the drifters.

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
Just so there's no confusion

Drifters are as welcome as anyone, we know that the grass is not always greener on the left side

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tend to gravitate to a leadership whose ****** deviancies I can relate to.....

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
I gravitate to people who do what they say and say what they mean. People make mistakes and in that you see the character of those who accept those knots on the head and continue to improve. Every time I meet someone that is always right, I grab a stick and clean the BS off my shoes and move on. As you can see, I enjoy the company of people that build success through failure, help others in a moment of need and can enjoy some non pc bantering and walk away better friends and not holding a chip on there shoulder after a spirited discussion

Maybe why I get along so well with Free

OP
OP
doctorbob

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm......make a simple request that most viper owners would appreciate and then watch out for the bus. I am sure SRT looks at Viper forums both here and at the other sites since we are their market. Donk, I can see you are a viper expert since you have had 42 posts in the past two years.....I have had vipers for twenty.:rolleyes:

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a Gen V ACR shirt that I like and I'm going to order....it'on the Dodge Life website under SRT.

Men's Dodge Viper ACR T-shirt

Item# 11F0R
This men's Viper ACR t-shirt is pre-shrunk for a better, softer fit.

Specifications: 100% pre-shrunk cotton construction
Screened black Viper ACR logo (chest); red Dodge stripes on white U-label (left sleeve)
Sizes: S-2XL Available in red

Price: $19.95

Attachments

• assets_Gen_P_5418_dodge_11F0R_T.jpg
    assets_Gen_P_5418_dodge_11F0R_T.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited: