ACR Spotted?

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,
My wife is doing her PhD at the U of A so she takes the Red Arrow bus between Calgary and Edmonton quite frequently. On Wednesday she says she saw an ACR with the same colour scheme as ours at a dealership in Red Deer. She only got a quick glance from the bus..... Is it true?

Has anyone seen this car there?

I've also heard rumours of a white ACR in Calgary. Has anyone seen it?

Greg

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,
I just got back to town. I will cruise by both dealerships (they are across the street from each other) and check it out. Will post and let you know. If someone owns it and it is gone home I won't be able to find out until Monday.

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well. It's true that men don't listen to their wives. She said there's a car just like ours, with the exact same colour scheme in a dealership in Red Deer.

SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT OUR MX-5!

Jeez - when she said colour scheme I presumed the ACR since our Miata is silver. Just silver. I don't consider 'silver' a colour scheme. A colour yes, a scheme no.

Sorry......

Greg

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talking to Joel he said that he had to buy his ACR from the US and I'm wondering if any ACRs sold in canada?

Ted

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg,
Tell your bride not to worry. No apologies necessary. If I hadn't gone by Southside I would not have seen the new Hemi orange Challenger SRT 8 with the black stripe down the side. Now the car looks cool!!!:2tu::2tu::D It must be new for this year because it is the first one I have seen with the retro stripe and I am really impressed.:D NOW it looks like a Challenger!!!:cool::cool:

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking to Joel he said that he had to buy his ACR from the US and I'm wondering if any ACRs sold in canada?

Ted

They did sell in Canada.

I bought mine at a dealer in Edmonton. AFAIK none have been sold in Calgary.

Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960