ACR's at Willow Springs Raceway 10/6-10/7/12

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Open track event at Willow springs last weekend. We finally got cooler weather in the SoCal desert, 80-90 and light wind. If you haven't been there, great viper track, two long straights and two fast sweepers. Lighter than usual turnout and only 5 vipers vs normal 10 plus, probably due to VOI. Spliced 4 sessions using windows movie maker for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUq0yEwEA_w

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome vid. That poor guy in the 70 Camaro was ill equipped but he was trying really hard! Makes me wish I had an ACR watching that video.....

OP
OP
redtanrt10

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome vid. That poor guy in the 70 Camaro was ill equipped but he was trying really hard! Makes me wish I had an ACR watching that video.....

He had strong power but not a great suspension. Gave him alot of credit working the wheel and gas in the turns, but did make me nervous he was gonna come around!

Lotta fun to ride along, thanks!

Hey Jon, so pissed I didn't turn on the camera in one of the sessions. Had a lap or two with a guy in a new Lambo G nose to tail. He was on Hooisers, car handled good but I stuck to him in the fast sweepers with my aero. What really impressed me was on the straights, I was only able to creep up on him and I've got 700 hp. Bone stock car except for tires,real fast!