ACR's available for immediate ordering!

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, I'd love to have the black/red interior! When I ordered mine in November, it was my understanding that BLACK was the only interior available in the ACR.

Look at the first page of the thread "The VCA and SRT are very proud to present..." It indicates the various color combinations and I think, except in a few limited cases, all regular interior colors are available. Maybe you chose one of the exterior paint schemes that dictates black interior only.:)

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the first page of the thread "The VCA and SRT are very proud to present..." It indicates the various color combinations and I think, except in a few limited cases, all regular interior colors are available. Maybe you chose one of the exterior paint schemes that dictates black interior only.:)
And that would be correct. I think people would like to be able to get the red/black interior with the "driver's stripe" cars - and those are black interior's only, at least for now...

ACRColorOptions11907b.jpg

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone remember the green ACR vert pictured in a thread before, why was that wing lower and less aggressive than this new pictures wing? I say if you're going to commit to it, since it's not removable, then go all the way!!!!!

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone remember the green ACR vert pictured in a thread before, why was that wing lower and less aggressive than this new pictures wing? I say if you're going to commit to it, since it's not removable, then go all the way!!!!!
That was not an ACR vert. They aren't making ACR convertibles. That was a regular vert. with the optional aero package.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang