Adding radio to ********?

dayABR11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was wondering about the possibility of adding a radio to a ******** edition ACR. How difficult would this be? It seems like it should be pretty simple... Unless Dodge took out everything related to the radio to the point that installing an aftermarket setup would be unfeasibly.

I know, an odd question because if you're getting a ******** version - *** right? Well not finding any in the color I want except a ********* version and I really like my radio. Don't really care about the carpeting, silencer pad, or tire inflater.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was thread on this a month or so ago. One of our site supporting vendors has done this on a few hard cores so it can be done. I think it just depends on how much you want to spend.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I bought my new ******** recently the dealer told me that the wiring is IN the car. Does not make sense though when the idea is to keep weight down.:dunno:

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does make sense when you consider the cost of having a separate wiring loom for ******** vs regular Viper. Wire does not weigh that much especially considering its only for the radio and speakers.
PAVenomRT/10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine