Advice: Value of 1996 Viper GTS

mtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really appreciate some opinions on what the market value of a 1996 GTS would be these days. Excellent condition with 21,000 miles, EB Headers, Borla exhaust, Smooth tubes, K&N, tinted windows. I hardly ever drive the Viper and am thinking of selling it and just don't know what to ask or expect. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would post this on the gen1/gen2 forum. they know more than me but i would say 49K.

Fishtail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
try one of the other topics and ask about the value. Right here is not the best place.

-lou

MIKE-HKS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i will give you some recent realistic sales and real world values
a 2000 gts with 18k miles just sold for 43k had rims and mods like gears and headers
a 2001 with only 2800 miles is selling for 54k yellow with black stripes
the alley has a red 2001 with 20k for 45k
and a 2001 with 6k miles with HRE wheels for 55k
a 2003 srt-10 with 12k miles is selling for low 50's
you can ask what ever you want for your vehicle , it's all about what someone is willing to pay , and how clean it is

onerareviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50K in excellent condition. Of course I could search the internet (EBAY + Autotrader) and post the cheapest examples, but 90%+ times these are not as advertised. Been there, done that. Found out that many ads are fraudulant and not even real...

My .02

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a maintenance history check on this car before you buy. Trust me.

OP
OP
M

mtech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, I tried to ignore you because I figured you were an old man with nothing to do but surf the boards and cause trouble but now I really need to know what you think you know about my car. If you think you know something then say it or shut up. Lets make this public so that I can keep you from doing this to someone else. I think it is very irresposible of you to put a comment like that on the board and make everyone think that there might be something wrong with my car when I can't imagine how you would know me or my car. I am new to the board, never posted before. The whole time I have had my car it has been absolutely perfect. The car has no flaws and has been maintained by one of the most repected Viper mechanics in Southern California. The car was sold in Southern California and has never left the state. How would someone in Arlington, Texas know jack about my car. Do you know how many '96 Viper GTSs out there match the description I left on this thread? ALOT! I have never attended any Viper events nor have I ever met any other Viper owners. I think you owe me a formal, public apology for your stupidity. You obviouly have plenty of money so now you need to find more things to occupy your time. Read the thread, I said I am thinking of selling it, it is not even for sale yet. Once it is for sale, I would welcome anyone to run the VIN and get the service history. You should also remind everyone to run a CarFax to make sure its not a salvaged car or maybe the odometer has been tampered with. I hope you see how stupid you sound! Without knowing exactly who this car belongs to and some identifying infomation other than it is a 1996 GTS there is no way you could know jack. Waiting for your response...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte