Aerobatic pilot Kirk Fulton killed in Viper

Jerry Scott[CO]

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just read today on the IAC site, that aerobatic pilot Kirk Fulton of Lubbock, TX was killed yesterday in a Dodge Viper. Does anyone have the details?

The text read as follows:
"It is with a heavy heart that I must pass on to you that aerobatic's good friend Kirk Fulton was killed last night in a car accident. All we know right now is that it happened in Lubbock, a passenger was also killed, and he was in his Dodge Viper. He was a good friend to many of us and will be sorely missed. Zach Heffley"

Jerry Scott

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT size="3"> Here is the story... </FONT s>

It looks like alcohol, high speeds (flipped eight times for over a quarter mile), night driving (between 2:00AM and 6:00AM), and trying to impress a young lady (of which many of us males are constantly guilty) were all factors in his unfortunate death. Very sad indeed...

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My condolences to the families.
It is just sad.
crying.gif

Luvjet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew Kirk. He was a great guy.You couldn't help but like him. Not a good way to start my day. Let's all be careful.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad story indeed. The windshield frame is crushed severely, after barrel rolling 8 times, that thing that Dodge won't call a roll bar is still very much intact.

Alcohol + Vipers = death in a hurry.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If alcohol was a factor it's more proof not to drink and drive. I just hope the cops aren't jumping to that conclusion. For the record if anything happens to me it will not be due to alcohol, it will be from stupidity - mine or the other guy's.

My sincerest condolences to the Fulton and Yuen families.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala