Aerosmith ...... in a 2003!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rock On Dodge!! "Just Push Play" It sounds great coming out of the speakers in my Viper!! Can't wait to see them in concert this year!! Thank you "Aerosmith" and Dodge!!

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That fits - I think Aerosmith actually is within the average demographic of a Viper owner at this point.

WAR ROCK STARS THAT STILL TOUR WHEN THEIR DAUGHTERS ARE HOT AND OLD ENOUGH TO LEGALLY DRINK!!!!!

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how bout a black w/white stripes viper with the areosmith logo on the hood to raffle off at voi 7.

Tom Friend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT size="4">How about preferential VCA parking at the Aerosmith concerts?</FONT s>
bounce.gif
bounce.gif
bounce.gif

The concert in Washington (state) would be great. Cool venue, nice drive- if only it wasn't held on a track day.
frown.gif

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw them in concert at Jones Beach Theatre...Those guys can STILL rock! Perfect fit...the worlds cooloest band and the worlds coolest car!

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if the VCA higher ups asked the Dodge folks if the individual viper clubs could somehow accent the Dodge/Aerosmith relationship by showing at the concerts with the cars?

Not really a show, but, a showing of Vipers and Dodge products in a prominent area. Then participants could meet the band or have reserved seating or something like that?

what do you think?

Dave

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, can you put a plan in writing? I might have a meeting with Dodge on Thursday. I will gladly present something if you want to put it together. If they like the ideal, it could be a great way of showing the value of the VCA.

e-mail: [email protected]

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly Chuck. Aerosmith is one of my daughter’s favorite bands, but when I played Toys in the Attic for her she said, "that's not Aerosmith"
smile.gif

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the whole band is into hot cars. Didn't Boyd Coddington do a car for Joey? Also, they sponsored an Indy car for the Indy 500 this year. Steve Tyler sang the national anthem in true Aerosmith style...very cool.

Steve, I've sent some ideas to you, let me know what you think.

Dave

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave 96 R/T:
for the Indy 500 this year. Steve Tyler sang the national anthem in true Aerosmith style...very cool.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep in mind that I'm an Aerosmith fan, but hearing Tyler sing the national anthem reminded me of when Rosanne sang it. Or how about when Whitney Pukeston butchered it up in the Superbowl?

JGViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to agree with you, Tom Friend...Aerosmith at the Gorge @ George will be awesome! I just wish I had tickets! Man that would be one helluva show...Aerosmith and all the Vipers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala