AL/TN Cruise-In this weekend (May 3rd)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's short notice, but if you can make it, let me know. They're going to reserve a spot just for our Vipers, and need to know how many. LET'S ROCK n ROLL!!

**Cortland Finnegan at May 3rd Bellevue Cruise-In**

We have a special event for this Saturday's(05/03) Bellevue Cruise-In. Cortland Finnegan of the Tennessee Titans will be appearing as part of his fundraising efforts for the "Man of the Year" of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Cortland will have some Titan's items with him for a silent auction. Bring your checkbooks as there will be Titans autographed jerseys & footballs available to bid on.
During the past year, my family has known firsthand how this disease can strike unexpectedly. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is doing great work dealing with the daily challenges of this disease & working for cures. So,while enjoying the awesome cars on display & listening to the music; this is a great opportunity to bid & donate generously for a wonderful charity.
As always, the Bellevue Cruise-In is from 5-9 PM. Located on the Sawyer Brown Rd. side of the Bellevue Mall near the Sears Automotive Center. For additional information; call Tom Akers at 615-478-5032.

"CORTLAND FINNEGAN # 31, CORNERBACK FOR THE TITANS IS AN AMAZING YOUNG MAN THAT CARES ABOUT NASHVILLE AND ITS COMMUNITY. HE HAS HOSTED MANY EVENTS OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS TO RAISE MONEY FOR LEUKEMIA & THE LYMPHOMA SOCIETY. ALL OF THEM BEING LOTS OF FUN WITH MANY OF HIS TITAN TEAM MATES THERE TO SUPPORT HIM. LETS HELP HIM ACHIEVE HIS GOAL "MAN OF THE YEAR". STEVE & I WILL MAKE SURE THAT PICTURES ARE TAKEN WITH YOUR CARS AND CORTLAND AND OTHER PLAYERS IF YOU WILL COME AND BRING THOSE BEAUTIFUL CARS!!!!
-Steve & Sharon Laviola