Alan's Performance....

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to drop a line and let everybody know of the great buying experience I recently had from Alan's Performance.
I talked to Alan on Dec. 5th about wheels for my GTS. I was kind of set on buying Forgeline again but after talking with Alan and looking at pictures in the recent thread on wheels, I ended up purchasing CCW 505A's from him and let me tell you, Alan is a great guy! Truly a pleasure to do business with and the prices are awesome as well!!
I sent him a check(I don't do credit cards) on the 6th, he emailed on 9th to let me know he got the check, emailed on the 10th to let me know he ordered the wheels. He then emailed me again on the 12th to let me know that CCW was making my wheels and will they will be sent out on the 14th and I received the wheels yesterday, the 19th.
I highly recommend Alan for his fast service and constant communication and agin, his prices are pretty great as well.
Thanx Alan, you have another satisfied customer!:headbang:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been very happy with my rad from Alan's Performance, and John Purner (CCW) is a great guy as well.